Author Topic: BitShares X Status Update  (Read 261118 times)

Offline Overthetop

Any updates?thanks.

I have spent the past couple of days refactoring the code and preparing a much more robust testing environment for unit tests.
Will it be ready for the Ides of March?

I am working here side by side with toast in a coding marathon.  We are making good progress, but we will not hit our goal  :'( :'(.   We will have a much more detailed status update / report in the next few days. 

Thank you for all your hard work. The quality is more important than the timing. 

"I've always believed that if you put in the work, the results will come." --Michael Jordan

That is it. +5%
个人微博账号: Overthetop_万里晴空
“块链创新与创业”交流群: 330378613

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
Any updates?thanks.

I have spent the past couple of days refactoring the code and preparing a much more robust testing environment for unit tests.

I am working here side by side with toast in a coding marathon.  We are making good progress, but we will not hit our goal  :'( :'(.   We will have a much more detailed status update / report in the next few days. 

Thank you for all your hard work. The quality is more important than the timing. 

"I've always believed that if you put in the work, the results will come." --Michael Jordan

Offline valtr

• View Profile
Better have a perfectly working system instead off rushing some arbitrary release date ..

I dont see mastercoin as competitor
[/quote]
 +5%

Offline funklr

• View Profile

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Better have a perfectly working system instead off rushing some arbitrary release date ..

I dont see mastercoin as competitor

Offline adistman

• View Profile
May the God bless you!!!
PTS:PgyN7fJ5d9bCkcQLUXxoaQ87KvT9ZQMqus
BTC:18CrpUSta2KpPhuP3XGbSSdEYgBzEoTaH7

Offline bytemaster

Any updates?thanks.

I am working here side by side with toast in a coding marathon.  We are making good progress, but we will not hit our goal  :'( :'(.   We will have a much more detailed status update / report in the next few days.    The recent attack (Monopoly BitUSD attack) has caused be to reconsider 10x. 
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline adistman

• View Profile
@bm, could you kindly enough tell us how long the btx system would be used and the bts could be released?
PTS:PgyN7fJ5d9bCkcQLUXxoaQ87KvT9ZQMqus
BTC:18CrpUSta2KpPhuP3XGbSSdEYgBzEoTaH7

Offline BldSwtTrs

• View Profile
Any updates?thanks.

Offline Sharp116

• View Profile
It's promising. Looking forward to XTS's big day ;D

Offline bytemaster

Any updates?thanks.

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline bytemaster

Dan, I commit a pull request for match_orders().
Please check it, thank you.

I need to review this update more carefully, a quick glance does not appear to be correct.

lzr1900

Any updates?thanks.

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi
Dan, I commit a pull request for match_orders().
Please check it, thank you.

Offline davidpbrown

Don't know if it makes sense.. but it would help to understand better what other "international" public you might have.. by adding linkedin profile for invictus.

Using Linkedin would make a lot more sense than a "Meme collection" ::)
Ethereum and Mastercoin already have a presence there both as company and as the Group that wider community will want to look to. That then could act as a professional blog with key updates.
฿://1CBxm54Ah5hiYxiUtD7JGYRXykT5Z6ZuMc