Author Topic: BitShares X Status Update  (Read 260911 times)

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
Worthless? Buddy, PM me and I'll buy all the PTS you've got. Have a little patience with this development team; they're working their asses off. Your PTS are going to be worth a mint, but not by next week.
I have 1000, how about .012 BTC each?
Thanks for the offer. I'll send you a private message.

Offline jae208

• View Profile
Worthless? Buddy, PM me and I'll buy all the PTS you've got. Have a little patience with this development team; they're working their asses off. Your PTS are going to be worth a mint, but not by next week.

+1

Simple minds want speed at any price. Greater minds prefer things being done right, and have patience.

Speed is important as well. That being said what we need is speed and quality NOT one at the expense of the other. I mean if the release of something is going to be delayed for weeks or months like Keyhotee than you might as well extend the founding period as well. Perhaps the snapshot date shouldn't have been on the 28th of February.
It also makes you look good if you say you'll have something done by a certain deadline and you follow through, plus it shows leadership.
http://bitsharestutorials.com A work in progress
Subscribe to the Youtube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/BitsharesTutorials

Offline zvs

• View Profile
I have 1000, how about .012 BTC each?
Pls to join Primedice 3 and frolic about merrily whilst gambling awe-inspiring quantities of bitcoins. The power of Christ compels you.

I have a dogecoin p2pool at Nogleg.

Offline unimercio

• The opportunity of a lifetime comes by every 7 day
    • View Profile
    • Conscious Entrepreneurship Foundation (CEF)
  • BitShares: unimercio
cause we just have almost worthless PTS at the moment....
:o. Seriously ? Or:

A. "fresh troll droppings", an oxymoron
 B. "Bear meat",  always a welcome treat
 C. "Noob Turrets", harmless acute and curable condition
Conscious Entrepreneurship Foundation (CEF)

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile

if it is worthless, he should give you away for free
^ ^

Unfortunately, he hasn't given them to me yet. I had to go on Cryptsy and buy some more PTS myself.

Offline Overthetop

:D
 +5%
个人微博账号: Overthetop_万里晴空
“块链创新与创业”交流群: 330378613

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile

+1

Simple minds want speed at any price. Greater minds prefer things being done right, and have patience.

5%

Offline kickky

• View Profile

if it is worthless, he should give you away for free
^ ^
花爷PTS钱包地址:PmUahfrEvADd7KewwpcZwNBg6LNGgzCyAG
花爷比特币钱包地址:1Ggfyb5HN6Eb7S5j3zax3NpQ4V6ZWStHeh

Offline Chartist

• View Profile

+1

@BTC_Analyst
PTS - PfBmz147Mt6aU3tZ38PyFLMT8P1oxy8NVz
MMC - MRxPyEDRbQFcEpeTdv2B6oXUKWTxeFqWsq

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile

Offline burgoboby

• View Profile
When BTS release is expected ? 'cause we just have almost worthless PTS at the moment....

Offline bytemaster

Can you update the OP with status updates rather than just adding to the 500+ comments? Or just start a new thread, pin it and un-pin the old ones. The message gets convoluted in-between the on and off-topic replies.

As a matter of fact, you shouldn't even allow us to reply to your updates. Just let everyone start their own thread with their concerns or questions.

+1
At least update the original/first post, so everyone doesn't have to dig through all this every week to find out what is going on.
Come on, put some effort into making this easier on supporters.

Really? Entitled much?

We get daily progress updates from the lead dev on the project. Let's be thankful for the wealth of information we already get and not complain about the updates' formatting...

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Asking for organization of updates so investors and newbies can easily see what's happening is asking too much?  How dare I?

Can you update the OP with status updates rather than just adding to the 500+ comments? Or just start a new thread, pin it and un-pin the old ones. The message gets convoluted in-between the on and off-topic replies.

As a matter of fact, you shouldn't even allow us to reply to your updates. Just let everyone start their own thread with their concerns or questions.

+1
At least update the original/first post, so everyone doesn't have to dig through all this every week to find out what is going on.

Really? Entitled much?

We get daily progress updates from the lead dev on the project. Let's be thankful for the wealth of information we already get and not complain about the updates' formatting...

Agree. Being able to comment on each and give feedback is valueable. And the first post would get looooooooong..

Would it get 500 posts looooooooooong?

I think this back and forth proves one of my points. Convoluted. Now everyone else has to sift through these last few posts hoping bytemaster didn't leave an Easter egg within. It's more professional to be upfront and visible with the updates that usually contain vital investor information. I found out that BTS-XT is delayed and may be released following the release of ME and DNS in another boards thread. I come here and there is now official update. Is this even true? That is pretty vital information that should be upfront for all to see in an "Update Thread". Originally 2015 was the targeted release, then mid to late March 2014, now we would be lucky to have it by end of June. Are these just W.A.G's?  Is that where we are?
All I'm saying is, an official update is in order if the plan has been altered or changed.

what if bts-me releasing is delayed after the snapshot just like bts-x. what happens than.

We will not announce the snapshot until the software is already ready.  Not going to make that mistake again.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline kickky

• View Profile

+1

Really? Entitled much?

Asking for organization of updates so investors and newbies can easily see what's happening is asking too much?  How dare I?

+1

Really? Entitled much?

Agree. Being able to comment on each and give feedback is valueable. And the first post would get looooooooong..

Would it get 500 posts looooooooooong?

I think this back and forth proves one of my points. Convoluted. Now everyone else has to sift through these last few posts hoping bytemaster didn't leave an Easter egg within. It's more professional to be upfront and visible with the updates that usually contain vital investor information. I found out that BTS-XT is delayed and may be released following the release of ME and DNS in another boards thread. I come here and there is now official update. Is this even true? That is pretty vital information that should be upfront for all to see in an "Update Thread". Originally 2015 was the targeted release, then mid to late March 2014, now we would be lucky to have it by end of June. Are these just W.A.G's?  Is that where we are?
All I'm saying is, an official update is in order if the plan has been altered or changed.

what if bts-me releasing is delayed after the snapshot just like bts-x. what happens than.
花爷PTS钱包地址:PmUahfrEvADd7KewwpcZwNBg6LNGgzCyAG
花爷比特币钱包地址:1Ggfyb5HN6Eb7S5j3zax3NpQ4V6ZWStHeh

Offline NewMine

• View Profile
Or you could change your setting to view last post first
+5% +5% +5%.  Bless you Sir

That worked well as it took me to your blessed post. Let's try to think things through before we post.

I want an official update. I don't want to read about your blessings, or my concerns over updates, or clout's thoughts, or anyone else's questions in the "update thread".  All of that should be in other threads started for their own reason, not in the "update thread". I continue to post here because it proves my point. Others and you will have to sift through this BS to find the updates.

Offline unimercio

• The opportunity of a lifetime comes by every 7 day
    • View Profile
    • Conscious Entrepreneurship Foundation (CEF)
  • BitShares: unimercio
Or you could change your setting to view last post first
+5% +5% +5%.  Bless you Sir
Conscious Entrepreneurship Foundation (CEF)