Author Topic: MineBitShares Payouts Post 2.0 Startup  (Read 13622 times)

Offline JWF

• Bought BTS seeds cheap, now I'm watching them grow
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
  • BitShares: jwf
yes that's the stats page. my issue is that there is such limited data. The stats page only shows a momentary glimpse of the current hash rate and a guestimate of the payout per user. If the pool has mined 2+ different coins then there is work history for each so why not show all the data rather than just the currently mined coin? I just see no way to judge the profitability of mining with the currently supplied data. 

I'll point my meager miners back if I can see better data.

Offline proctologic

• View Profile
I have been mining for days now and not one payout. There needs to be a way to determine how close to a payout a miner is. The current stats are completely useless and tell us nothing but seemingly the momentary look at our miner and the coin it is currently on.  I'll check back in a couple weeks and see how the pool has changed, but for now I'm putting hashing where it gives me a measurable/quantifiable return.

http://216.146.143.200/Dashboard/User?address=JWF

Offline JWF

• View Profile
    • Twitter
I have been mining for days now and not one payout. There needs to be a way to determine how close to a payout a miner is. The current stats are completely useless and tell us nothing but seemingly the momentary look at our miner and the coin it is currently on.  I'll check back in a couple weeks and see how the pool has changed, but for now I'm putting hashing where it gives me a measurable/quantifiable return.

Offline oakmaster

thanks I have one more ? right now my rigs are being rented but when I try to add my rigs when I put just my username it's fine but in the getting started it specifically says to put " " in why I try the pool comes up as dead are quotes supposed to be there cause I don't think they are thank you

Offline hybridd

• View Profile
  • BitShares: hybr1d
Correct, if you look at the dash, http://216.146.143.200/dashboard/index
there's 2 miners, one way is for your username that you mine with you specify "BTS_ADDR BTS_ASSET" i.e. "www.minebitshares-com USD" which is mining USD; or you can just specify only your BTS address which defaults to BTS i.e. "www.minebitshares-com"
http://sharebits.io - #sharebits "person" amount asset - Start tipping on bitsharestalk today!
Developer @ Freebie

Offline oakmaster

k so I put my bts2.0 name and what asset I want to get paid in should I keep it simple just bts for now till everything gets panned out

Offline hybridd

• View Profile
  • BitShares: hybr1d
sorry bud I apologize I don't get why if he's had this pool for a month he's hasn't ran it  can I mine on this pool and get paid

Yes, if you take a look at for example:
http://216.146.143.200/Dashboard/User?address=www.minebitshares-com it shows the payout history (particularly of this address, "www.minebitshares-com")

The pool pays out when a total of 0.02 BTC has been mined (and then converts this to BTS, and pays out accordingly). Typically this means 1 payout happens every 12-24 hours as more people start mining, we will adjust the trigger amount (0.02 BTC atm).
« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 01:16:34 am by hybridd »
http://sharebits.io - #sharebits "person" amount asset - Start tipping on bitsharestalk today!
Developer @ Freebie

Offline oakmaster

sorry bud I apologize I don't get why if he's had this pool for a month he's hasn't ran it  can I mine on this pool and get paid

Offline kuro112

that @Freebieservers screwed some guy over with a contract in NXT there's post on there forum and this one so I thing this guys a hack and can't handle as much technical things as he says

we never screwed anyone over, and we delivered this product more than a month ago also, your free to have any opinion you want of us or our work, but the truth is the truth, every product were paid for is delivered, sometimes ahead of, and sometimes past, the deadlines, its a fact of development. take a look at some of the other cool products we have like sharebits.io and electrons.io :)

bunker has had this product for well over a month and has chosen not to launch it... ask him why before you call us hacks please

why dont you just try mining for yourself:

http://216.146.143.200/dashboard/getstarted
« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 12:28:28 am by kuro112 »
CTO @ Freebie, LLC

Offline oakmaster

that @Freebieservers screwed some guy over with a contract in NXT there's post on there forum and this one so I thing this guys a hack and can't handle as much technical things as he says
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 12:20:12 pm by oakmaster »

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Someone remind me who's handling the escrow on these Worker Proposals from Cryptonomex?

We are.. and it's 100% within our control. We are also the same ones who were every single day making payouts and spending hours each day doing it manually all the way up to 2.0 launch day, when our capability to do that stopped. Payouts were up until that point always 100% within our control, and was always executed.

Besides this fact, we were also suppose to have the new pool delivered within days of that time by the programmers who were contracted to get the job done. I have since then attempted to maintain a professional demeanor about the situation regardless of the completely unacceptable performance to deliver by the programmers I have repeatedly reminded them of.

It's been 12 hours since I last heard from them and still have not seen any response.

Read the next posting.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline Russ Hanneman

Someone remind me who's handling the escrow on these Worker Proposals from Cryptonomex?
HOW I MAKE OVER $120,000 A YEAR WITH BITCOIN ... http://goo.gl/mKwC3i
BitShares Insider Trading Network - Join Today! ... https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,16622.0.html

I attempted again tonight to get some traction regarding the migration process.

I got a response to which I asked questions about the status of the migration process.

I reported some other bugs regarding the new pool to which I got a response and fix.

However, the person in charge of the migration claimed they would be available, but its more than 4 hours now (and nearly 2am for me) and I am getting no reply from him.

I'm going to try again tomorrow. I have indicated to them I want traction on this matter by tomorrow.

I am anxious to see your payouts sent out!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

I attempted to get this settled Wed last week but the programmers have not been very responsive for whatever reason.

I am trying again tonight to see what can be done.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline Brekyrself

• View Profile
If it make it any easier due to low BitUSD liquidity, miners may be willing to accept straight bts for this payout?

Offline CryptoN8

• View Profile
@datasecuritynode

Miners including myself having been continuing to mine in good faith for nearly a month now without any payments.

I understand development takes time, but you had set an expectation that the cutover would only take a couple of days, and many other bitshares projects has migrated to 2.0 rather quickly. 

As it's not clear when you'll have the new pool and payouts working again, can you to run a manual payout in the next couple of days. There are only about 15 active miners, so a manual payout shouldn't be too hard to facilitate.

Can you also advise how much BTC/BitUSD you have on hand for payments?

cheers,

nethyb.

I was actually considering do this last week after promises of being completed went unfulfilled again. It was only in the last week that I have seen real progress being made so I decided to wait on that just a little longer.

I am just as anxious to see it get done and have been frustrated to say the least.

If I don't see at least the MVP to move over to the new payout system at least by Thursday I will be doing a manual payout and then.

I will have to check again later today on the balance.

Hi @datasecuritynode  - can you arrange for the manual payout ASAP - i don't see any reason we need to wait until the the new pool is ready,

thanks.

I concur, this has gone on far too long. You should square up before switching over and start with a clean slate on the new pool.

Offline nethyb

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nethyb
@datasecuritynode

Miners including myself having been continuing to mine in good faith for nearly a month now without any payments.

I understand development takes time, but you had set an expectation that the cutover would only take a couple of days, and many other bitshares projects has migrated to 2.0 rather quickly. 

As it's not clear when you'll have the new pool and payouts working again, can you to run a manual payout in the next couple of days. There are only about 15 active miners, so a manual payout shouldn't be too hard to facilitate.

cheers,

nethyb.

I was actually considering do this last week after promises of being completed went unfulfilled again. It was only in the last week that I have seen real progress being made so I decided to wait on that just a little longer.

I am just as anxious to see it get done and have been frustrated to say the least.

If I don't see at least the MVP to move over to the new payout system at least by Thursday I will be doing a manual payout and then.

Hi @datasecuritynode  - can you arrange for the manual payout ASAP - i don't see any reason we need to wait until the the new pool is ready,

thanks.

Offline oakmaster

Awesome so we'll be able to get paid in other bitassets can't wait

We were working on the wallets again today.

We should have that finalized tomorrow and will move on to the next stages then.

We do use cryptsy for exchange of some of our coins so we might be delayed if their current issues continue to persist.
Thanks for the update is there going to be a new pool or we just keep mining with the same info also the scrypt side is down

The same settings should work after you change over to your new account user name. There will be instructions on what other settings you will be able to use as well. Specifically being able to select what bitassets you can be paid out in.

I was told we would get the new pool launched tonight but none of the programmers showed up or responded.

Will retry tomorrow.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline oakmaster

We should have that finalized tomorrow and will move on to the next stages then.

We do use cryptsy for exchange of some of our coins so we might be delayed if their current issues continue to persist.
Thanks for the update is there going to be a new pool or we just keep mining with the same info also the scrypt side is down

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline nethyb

• View Profile
Sorry for not updating sooner.

Programmers have started on the migration process and tomorrow we are verifying details before the switch over happens.

I am hoping this process will be completed in the next day or two.

I expected the process to start sooner, but glad it is underway now.

Will keep you posted.

+5%

Sorry for not updating sooner.

Programmers have started on the migration process and tomorrow we are verifying details before the switch over happens.

I am hoping this process will be completed in the next day or two.

I expected the process to start sooner, but glad it is underway now.

Will keep you posted.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline JWF

• View Profile
    • Twitter
Just echoing the concern that this is dragging on so long.....

Offline nethyb

• View Profile
Hi @BunkerChain Labs - even I'm starting to get concerned now. Please provide a detailed update on the manual payout. It's been two weeks since you said you we're going to run a manual payout.

Offline CalabiYau

thank you for some status update !
« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 02:48:28 pm by CalabiYau »

Offline CryptoN8

• View Profile
What is the status of payout?

Offline oakmaster

I guess that's one good way of looking at it I think I'd rather have you do weekly payouts instead of daily anyway

k no problem Im a contractor and I don't get paid sometimes for 60 days but I no when I sign the contract I won't receive payment for 60 days just I didn't know what was up with payments a month is a really long time in mining not to receive any payments I have no problem waiting a little longer as long as it's coming also as far as mining I just looked at the pool and if I pull the two miners off there won't be hardly any mh on the scrypt side so do I keep mining or is there going to be a new pool and sorry I was having a bad morning and didn't mean to be a ahole just was frustrated but thanks for the update

It's ok.. I completely understand your frustration. It's fair.

There is an upside though.. bitcoin is up from most of this past month and bts is down.. so overall you should be getting a lot more than if we were doing daily payouts.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline oakmaster

k no problem Im a contractor and I don't get paid sometimes for 60 days but I no when I sign the contract I won't receive payment for 60 days just I didn't know what was up with payments a month is a really long time in mining not to receive any payments I have no problem waiting a little longer as long as it's coming also as far as mining I just looked at the pool and if I pull the two miners off there won't be hardly any mh on the scrypt side so do I keep mining or is there going to be a new pool and sorry I was having a bad morning and didn't mean to be a ahole just was frustrated but thanks for the update

@datasecuritynode

cheers,

nethyb.

OK I've been mining on your pool petty much since it started voted you for a delegate and have stayed mining with no payments for almost a month now while a lot of other people left I'm not trying to sound like a ahole but I and I'm sure other miners who been mining along with me would really like to know if we are going to see a payment Thursday has passed could you please post a update please I don't want to pull mine miners off your pool but if I'm not getting paid it makes no sense to keep burning power for no reason Thank You

I understand your frustration.. and sorry for being a day late on the update.. you can see we need to start preparing for the migration process to get payouts done so please read and take action here: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,19973.0.html
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline japheth

I just realized something...  How will a payment work if we have still been mining with our 0.9x keys?  I have yet to upgrade to 2.0?

I have upgraded to 2.0 and the account retained the public key.

Offline Brekyrself

• View Profile
I just realized something...  How will a payment work if we have still been mining with our 0.9x keys?  I have yet to upgrade to 2.0?

Offline nethyb

• View Profile
OK, great thanks for the update...

@datasecuritynode

cheers,

nethyb.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline nethyb

• View Profile
@datasecuritynode

cheers,

nethyb.

Offline oakmaster

What is the status of payouts? It's been like 2 weeks now. ??? Starting to get very nervous.

Sorry for the delay in responding.. I been trying to nail down a clear time frame as well since all the previous ones I have been given even with consideration of bug have not been met. I am expecting a few more days of tests and fixes before we see the relaunch. I originally gave timelines based on what the developers had told me a few weeks ago. It seems it was not accurate.

The old pool however is still going with shares still being accumulated so we can do one big payout once we launch.
is there a estimate for payouts yet thanks

Offline CryptoN8

• View Profile
What is the status of payouts? It's been like 2 weeks now. ??? Starting to get very nervous.

Sorry for the delay in responding.. I been trying to nail down a clear time frame as well since all the previous ones I have been given even with consideration of bug have not been met. I am expecting a few more days of tests and fixes before we see the relaunch. I originally gave timelines based on what the developers had told me a few weeks ago. It seems it was not accurate.

The old pool however is still going with shares still being accumulated so we can do one big payout once we launch.
Thanks for the update.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline CryptoN8

• View Profile

Offline CalabiYau

Any new ETA regarding the whopper ?

With all this payouts will be held over for roughly an extra two days.

Week has passed after 2.0 launched, but still no payouts... How long approximately yet???  :( :( :( :( :(
We are very close to relaunch. We are anticipating final testing to be done in the next few day. Hold up was kinda like wha xeroc mentioned.. the devs had no documentation to work from and had stumbling blocks slowing down everything. All the shares are continuing to accumulate though so come the first payout it's going to be a whopper!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
The API of BTS2 has changed alot .. this may be the reason for slow payouts ..

Offline Romasius

• View Profile

With all this payouts will be held over for roughly an extra two days.

Week has passed after 2.0 launched, but still no payouts... How long approximately yet???  :( :( :( :( :(

Offline CryptoN8

• View Profile
Is it safe to continue to mine during this 2.0 transition?
Thanks.

Yes.. balances are just being held up while we get everything in place.

We didn't anticipate losing days attempting to export and import wallets.

Right now payouts just are not processing.. but all shares are being accumulated and will payout accordingly when we get the upgrade done.

Awesome, thank you. Great job BTW. Pool has been super stable.

Thanks.

Yes.. balances are just being held up while we get everything in place.

We didn't anticipate losing days attempting to export and import wallets.

Right now payouts just are not processing.. but all shares are being accumulated and will payout accordingly when we get the upgrade done.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline CryptoN8

• View Profile
Thanks.

Offline nethyb

• View Profile
 +5% Good luck with the transition...

Good Day Miners,

We are in the countdown to the final hours of 2.0 launching.

Since our current payout structure relies on the current 1.0 network this will affect our ability to make payouts.

However, for the past month we been working with developers getting updates done for the pool. Due to some scheduling limitations we were not able to sync perfectly with the upcoming 2.0 release.

So what will happen is the mining pool will continue to be operational during the switch over.

Roughly in the next day or so we will be able to move our current operation into the new pool. It should be seamless and with little downtime. This may change however if we encounter some issues, so I will keep you posted if that is the case.

With all this payouts will be held over for roughly an extra two days. It will also give everyone extra time update your wallets, and take into account any possible issues during the 2.0 update.

These are exciting times and we are looking forward to helping all you miners continue to mine for BTS as well as your choice of BitAssets!

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+