Author Topic: MineBitShares Payouts Post 2.0 Startup  (Read 13402 times)

Offline oakmaster

k no problem Im a contractor and I don't get paid sometimes for 60 days but I no when I sign the contract I won't receive payment for 60 days just I didn't know what was up with payments a month is a really long time in mining not to receive any payments I have no problem waiting a little longer as long as it's coming also as far as mining I just looked at the pool and if I pull the two miners off there won't be hardly any mh on the scrypt side so do I keep mining or is there going to be a new pool and sorry I was having a bad morning and didn't mean to be a ahole just was frustrated but thanks for the update

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

@datasecuritynode

Miners including myself having been continuing to mine in good faith for nearly a month now without any payments.

I understand development takes time, but you had set an expectation that the cutover would only take a couple of days, and many other bitshares projects has migrated to 2.0 rather quickly. 

As it's not clear when you'll have the new pool and payouts working again, can you to run a manual payout in the next couple of days. There are only about 15 active miners, so a manual payout shouldn't be too hard to facilitate.

Can you also advise how much BTC/BitUSD you have on hand for payments?

cheers,

nethyb.

I was actually considering do this last week after promises of being completed went unfulfilled again. It was only in the last week that I have seen real progress being made so I decided to wait on that just a little longer.

I am just as anxious to see it get done and have been frustrated to say the least.

If I don't see at least the MVP to move over to the new payout system at least by Thursday I will be doing a manual payout and then.

I will have to check again later today on the balance.
OK I've been mining on your pool petty much since it started voted you for a delegate and have stayed mining with no payments for almost a month now while a lot of other people left I'm not trying to sound like a ahole but I and I'm sure other miners who been mining along with me would really like to know if we are going to see a payment Thursday has passed could you please post a update please I don't want to pull mine miners off your pool but if I'm not getting paid it makes no sense to keep burning power for no reason Thank You

I understand your frustration.. and sorry for being a day late on the update.. you can see we need to start preparing for the migration process to get payouts done so please read and take action here: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,19973.0.html
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline japheth

I just realized something...  How will a payment work if we have still been mining with our 0.9x keys?  I have yet to upgrade to 2.0?

I have upgraded to 2.0 and the account retained the public key.

Online Brekyrself

• View Profile
I just realized something...  How will a payment work if we have still been mining with our 0.9x keys?  I have yet to upgrade to 2.0?

Offline nethyb

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nethyb
OK, great thanks for the update...

@datasecuritynode

Miners including myself having been continuing to mine in good faith for nearly a month now without any payments.

I understand development takes time, but you had set an expectation that the cutover would only take a couple of days, and many other bitshares projects has migrated to 2.0 rather quickly. 

As it's not clear when you'll have the new pool and payouts working again, can you to run a manual payout in the next couple of days. There are only about 15 active miners, so a manual payout shouldn't be too hard to facilitate.

cheers,

nethyb.

I was actually considering do this last week after promises of being completed went unfulfilled again. It was only in the last week that I have seen real progress being made so I decided to wait on that just a little longer.

I am just as anxious to see it get done and have been frustrated to say the least.

If I don't see at least the MVP to move over to the new payout system at least by Thursday I will be doing a manual payout and then.

I will have to check again later today on the balance.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline nethyb

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nethyb
@datasecuritynode

cheers,

nethyb.

Offline oakmaster

What is the status of payouts? It's been like 2 weeks now. ??? Starting to get very nervous.

Sorry for the delay in responding.. I been trying to nail down a clear time frame as well since all the previous ones I have been given even with consideration of bug have not been met. I am expecting a few more days of tests and fixes before we see the relaunch. I originally gave timelines based on what the developers had told me a few weeks ago. It seems it was not accurate.

The old pool however is still going with shares still being accumulated so we can do one big payout once we launch.
is there a estimate for payouts yet thanks

Offline CryptoN8

• View Profile
What is the status of payouts? It's been like 2 weeks now. ??? Starting to get very nervous.

Sorry for the delay in responding.. I been trying to nail down a clear time frame as well since all the previous ones I have been given even with consideration of bug have not been met. I am expecting a few more days of tests and fixes before we see the relaunch. I originally gave timelines based on what the developers had told me a few weeks ago. It seems it was not accurate.

The old pool however is still going with shares still being accumulated so we can do one big payout once we launch.
Thanks for the update.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline CryptoN8

• View Profile

Offline CalabiYau

Any new ETA regarding the whopper ?

With all this payouts will be held over for roughly an extra two days.

Week has passed after 2.0 launched, but still no payouts... How long approximately yet???  :( :( :( :( :(
We are very close to relaunch. We are anticipating final testing to be done in the next few day. Hold up was kinda like wha xeroc mentioned.. the devs had no documentation to work from and had stumbling blocks slowing down everything. All the shares are continuing to accumulate though so come the first payout it's going to be a whopper!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
The API of BTS2 has changed alot .. this may be the reason for slow payouts ..