Author Topic: Open Ledger is Now Operational  (Read 9624 times)

38PTSWarrior

Do you not need to upload a file when using 'IMPORT FROM 0.9.3C'?

It only asks for a file for 'IMPORT BACKUP'.

Am asking because I think puppies exported from 0.9.3C and I have a json file.

..will just try it out now.. playtime :-P
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 10:44:44 am by 38PTSWarrior »

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
Yes, you can download and run your full node to process the import.  Download https://github.com/bitshares/bitshares-2/releases/download/v2.15.286/BitShares-2.15.286-win64-cli-tools.exe.  The cli tools will help you to run a full node locally in your PC.  Then download the light wallet and point the websocket address to your local node.  If you need further help, you can come to the bitshares telegram group.  There are active members there to provide help.
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

When I try to import my keys, I get the following error:

A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, open the script in the debugger, or let the script continue.

Script: https://bitshares.openledger.info/graphene_ui/app.js:21

Any solution?

Sounds like you are experiencing what I did.. your export probably has tens of thousands of keys from market activity like mine.. luckily recently bytemaster made a tutorial to help.. but it requires your own node:

https://github.com/bitshares/bitshares-2/wiki/Import%20BitShares-0.9.3c%20wallets%20into%20BitShares%202.0%20CLI%20wallet

I attempted openledger (and I think I broke it), and light wallet.. both died on me.. particularly at the Wallet Management Consol page.

I haven't been able to do anything all day due to this situation and its set back the work I expected to to put into bunkermining :( .. anyways.. we will get through it. :)
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline onceuponatime

When I try to import my keys, I get the following error:

A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, open the script in the debugger, or let the script continue.

Script: https://bitshares.openledger.info/graphene_ui/app.js:21

Any solution?

Offline pal

• View Profile
    • Become Lifetime Member
  • BitShares: pal
I've imported my keys, I can see my collateral under the usd-collateral-holder, but I see no balance on my main account dashboard.

Is there anything I need to do more than that?

Thanks!
Same with me. Can someone help?
Become Lifetime Member:
https://bitshares.openledger.info?r=pal

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
the committee account is managed by the committee .. it's like the board of directory voted in by shareholders pretty much the same way as the witnesses ..
So if I register a lifetime membership through open ledger, I would receive 50% of the fees of anyone I referred? The committee would get 30% and the network would get 20%?

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
the committee account is managed by the committee .. it's like the board of directory voted in by shareholders pretty much the same way as the witnesses ..

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
So I registered with open ledger and I am considering buying a lifetime membership... problem is I'm kind of confused with the fee division.

What does...

Lifetime Referrer (committee-account) - 30%
Registrar (temp-account) - 50%
Affiliate Referrer (committee-account) - 0%

mean?

who are these accounts, and what will be my percentage of the transactions fees be when I start referring people?

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
All is good guys...BUT can you for a change make a GUI that fits my screen so I can use it?

oh .. yea paging @valzav ...
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
All is good guys...BUT can you for a change make a GUI that fits my screen so I can use it?

As a temporary solution, you can always reduce the font size for this URL (ctrl-  in Chrome).
But you're right - everything is way too big, it needs to be scaled down by 20%.
I suggested this to @cass a couple of days ago and he seemed to agree.

yep i agree with .. on my 12" notebook  also  a way to big .
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

Offline Chuckone

• View Profile
I've imported my keys, I can see my collateral under the usd-collateral-holder, but I see no balance on my main account dashboard.

Is there anything I need to do more than that?

Thanks!

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

jakub

As a temporary solution, you can always reduce the font size for this URL (ctrl-  in Chrome).
But you're right - everything is way too big, it needs to be scaled down by 20%.
I suggested this to @cass a couple of days ago and he seemed to agree.

Offline ncinic

• View Profile
Where are the account balances, I imported, but I cannot see anything?

Edit

Something happened the balance came then it's gone...  ???
« Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 08:54:37 pm by ncinic »