Main > Stakeholder Proposals

Proxy: fav - Journal

(1/56) > >>

Bangzi:
Please consider vote for Worker: 1.14.236 BAIP-Threshold to increase the number of votes required, one of the criteria to pass a BAIP(BitAssets Improvement Proposal).

sahkan:

--- Quote from: fav on October 15, 2019, 04:54:45 pm ---removed support for every witness except blckchnd.

If you're a witness and you run with default settings (non-fucked up smartcoins) post here and highlight me on telegram. will vote for you.

--- End quote ---
Hey, just wanted to say thanks for your support in the past. I appreciate your vote. At this point I don't believe I will be voted in because I am strongly against price setting. It is unfortunate that in the cross fire all other smartcoins lose price feeders because certain actors feed only what they need. Anyway just wanted to say thanks!

fav:

--- Quote from: Fox on October 15, 2019, 07:18:05 pm ---In response to the fraud that is BSIP76, "fox" continued to publish accurate pricing data. The result was swift: votes were removed by those complicit with the fraud and the most senior block producer was removed from active production. Restoring your vote will move the needle on toward freedom from price-feed manipulation,

--- End quote ---

voted

Fox:
In response to the fraud that is BSIP76, "fox" continued to publish accurate pricing data. The result was swift: votes were removed by those complicit with the fraud and the most senior block producer was removed from active production. Restoring your vote will move the needle on toward freedom from price-feed manipulation, 

fav:
removed support for every witness except blckchnd.

If you're a witness and you run with default settings (non-fucked up smartcoins) post here and highlight me on telegram. will vote for you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version