Author Topic: Proxy: fav - Journal  (Read 89781 times)

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
it is late for me and I am about to pass out at my keyboard, but was informed of something quite interesting and would like to delve in a bit further in hopes of someone giving me the cliffs notes version so I don't have to read through the entire thread right now and can save it for a bit further into the future.

Here is a link to a thread I think is worth talking about.  Espcially interested in what fav was talking about with committee members using their positions to help themselves as opposed to bitshares.  I am listening and hoping someone can update me and potentially provide me with some detailed evidence (if possible).

My guess is that Fav was talking about this thread:

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,20299.0.html

correct.

here is what I wrote earlier in this thread:

in light of the current power abuse of the current committee due to  a non-issue I left the private committee group and told them they lost my support.

bhuz, mindphlux and bitcube are the only people representing us stakeholders in the committee in my opinion.

(puppy don't know, he did not participate in the current fiasco at alll)

further actions to be discussed.

Settlement was disabled on a rushed decision by the committtee because Transwiser (bitcrab) stated, that transwiser is facing monetary losses.

We learned later, that they never lost a single cent prior to the disabling, and it was communicated as a "miscommunication" (some call it lying).

further, there were some people aggressively trying to push their own agenda, probably to please their whale voters.

that's the short version, and why I told the former committee they lost my support.

Offline onceuponatime

it is late for me and I am about to pass out at my keyboard, but was informed of something quite interesting and would like to delve in a bit further in hopes of someone giving me the cliffs notes version so I don't have to read through the entire thread right now and can save it for a bit further into the future.

Here is a link to a thread I think is worth talking about.  Espcially interested in what fav was talking about with committee members using their positions to help themselves as opposed to bitshares.  I am listening and hoping someone can update me and potentially provide me with some detailed evidence (if possible).

My guess is that Fav was talking about this thread:

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,20299.0.html

Offline fuzzy

WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
傻逼才投你

consider this your first and last warning from me.

in more important news:

The committee voted for the force settlement 100% (without inits) - finally there seems to be some progress.

I will withdraw my temporary init votes as soon as I get my hands on a computer :)

Offline lzr1900

• View Profile
傻逼才投你

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop

temporary voting for 3 inits until the proposal went through. looks like some committees won't support this essential proposal
Do not over-interpret the fact. Some of committees are merely sleeping now.

yeah, but I won't be able to react in a timely manner since I will be sleeping/working by the time the vote takes place :)
That can be a prejudice. Please keep your reputation with statement based on facts.
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!

temporary voting for 3 inits until the proposal went through. looks like some committees won't support this essential proposal

yeah, but I won't be able to react in a timely manner since I will be sleeping/working by the time the vote takes place :)

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea

delegate-clayop

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
http://cryptofresh.com/p/1.10.19 this is a very important proposal to enable one of BitShares core functionalities. Any Committee Member that's not voting for it can and should be considered hostile to our Business in my opinion.

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
With 'us stakeholders' I mean the people voting through me, as this is my proxy thread.
Ah I see
delegate-clayop

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
With 'us stakeholders' I mean the people voting through me, as this is my proxy thread.

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
in light of the current power abuse of the current committee due to  a non-issue I left the private committee group and told them they lost my support.

bhuz, mindphlux and bitcube are the only people representing us stakeholders in the committee in my opinion.

Please don't define 'us stakeholders' in favor of your judgement.
delegate-clayop

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!