Author Topic: Viewing Notes balance in 0.9.3c  (Read 1270 times)

hashbit

navigate to the console: Account List -> Advanced Settings -> Console
and type
rescan 340000
This revealed my Notes balance but the scan failed.  Does that matter.  I haven't made any transactions in a while.   If I then export my keys as below can I still import them into Muse?
You can make a compatible muse chain backup typing this on the console:
type: wallet_export_keys [full path to the file]/[file name].json e.g. on Windows: wallet_export_keys C:\Users\[your user name]\Desktop\keys.json e.g. on Mac: wallet_export_keys /Users/[your user name]/Desktop/keys.json e.g. on Linux: wallet_export_keys /home/[your user name]/Desktop/keys.json

to import to the muse chain  the next days it should work like this:
http://docs.bitshares.eu/migration/howto-importing-wallet.html

@cob
if we don't import the keys on v0.9.3c and we make it after the snapshot, will we have a problem assuming we can not sync the wallet and scan the latest transactions?

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
navigate to the console: Account List -> Advanced Settings -> Console
and type
rescan 340000

You can make a compatible muse chain backup typing this on the console:
type: wallet_export_keys [full path to the file]/[file name].json e.g. on Windows: wallet_export_keys C:\Users\[your user name]\Desktop\keys.json e.g. on Mac: wallet_export_keys /Users/[your user name]/Desktop/keys.json e.g. on Linux: wallet_export_keys /home/[your user name]/Desktop/keys.json

to import to the muse chain  the next days it should work like this:
http://docs.bitshares.eu/migration/howto-importing-wallet.html

@cob
if we don't import the keys on v0.9.3c and we make it after the snapshot, will we have a problem assuming we can not sync the wallet and scan the latest transactions?

hashbit

I purchased some Notes at the IPO using bitcoin.  I synced up the 0.9.3c wallet and imported my bitcoin keys  but I don't see my Notes listed.   Is that the right thing to do? How can I see my  Notes in the 0.9.3c wallet that I purchased with bitcoin?  How will I then export them to the Muse client?