Author Topic: "Not Implemented [wallet_export_keys]" 100 bts paid for help  (Read 1577 times)

Offline mint chocolate chip

Yes i just noticed that you must manuelly change the file type by adding .wif to the end of the file name and it was FINALLY recognized. Thanks for the inspiration. where should i send the 100 bts?
Glad it worked out, please keep your 100 bts, just hodl them!

Offline testz

I have been trying to export my web wallet to OpenLedger wallet and i can not. after reading all of the instructions i finally notices that i must use command codes under the console since my web wallet is on a windows machine BUT why is the code provided on bitshares still not functioning properly. i keep getting a msg that stated "Not Implemented [wallet_export_keys]". I have tried 100 different options with no success so i am offering 100 bts reward paid instantly the moment my bts coins appear.

Thanks

With 1.0 do you use https://wallet.bitshares.org or standalone Windows BitShares wallet?

Offline TomWescott

Yes i just noticed that you must manuelly change the file type by adding .wif to the end of the file name and it was FINALLY recognized. Thanks for the inspiration. where should i send the 100 bts?

Offline TomWescott

I have been trying to export my web wallet to OpenLedger wallet and i can not. after reading all of the instructions i finally notices that i must use command codes under the console since my web wallet is on a windows machine BUT why is the code provided on bitshares still not functioning properly. i keep getting a msg that stated "Not Implemented [wallet_export_keys]". I have tried 100 different options with no success so i am offering 100 bts reward paid instantly the moment my bts coins appear.

Thanks