Author Topic: Introducing KIDARC - Keyhotee ID Advanced Reputation Check  (Read 3080 times)

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com
Re: Introducing KIDARC - Keyhotee ID Advanced Reputation Check
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2014, 08:19:07 pm »
Fair enough: 52zMhtYVQd5gKyCqK8jeXkAgwx3LhPm8s4XoCrj5JFkidKkDYs

Small update:
Still working on some bugs and visual quirks , couldn't spend so much time as I expected these last days and had some delay in making decisions about the internals. Please be patient guys . Though the new preview still might popup in a few hours.
DACZine.com - Receive all the latest DAC and BitShares community news straight to your inbox. Signup here or Submit news

Offline oco101

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2014, 08:25:33 pm »
Nice watching this !!! Love the look.

Offline VEscudero

• Trustworthy Bitcoin Trader (https://bit.ly/BTrade)
    • View Profile
    • VEscudero's Blog
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2014, 07:37:30 pm »
Message sent through Keyhotee.

Keyhotee ID: VEscudero
Public key: 8R8hb943oAWBM3T2N7Q23DgQmAQ4G5x4vyCTy37SiFYggu3jJo
★ VEscudero's service for Buying and Selling bitcoins ★
Bitcoins: 1VESCU4YLvNYhmTsJRgFKKn3bLFeeWtJm | PTS: PsxSZXwYw5vh2Nzi6aQvpEumdk8KoZrorz | VEscudero's Blog

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2014, 08:10:09 pm »
Thank you, I've replied via Kh as well.
DACZine.com - Receive all the latest DAC and BitShares community news straight to your inbox. Signup here or Submit news

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2014, 05:00:18 pm »
hi guys, sorry for the delayed response. KIDARC is still under development but I had a very hard time putting the hours into it which I should have due to other projects. Also I want it to launch together with the first stable Keyhotee release and have to wait (and test) some communication between the browser and Kh client.

To KIDARC investors: I will refund your investment this week and you get to keep the ARC's which equals the investment once the platform is live. I want to refund the investment NOT because KIDARC won't launch, it definitely will be ready and stable around the time Kh launches but because I failed to deliver in the set time frame.