Author Topic: Funding the wallet  (Read 1740 times)

Offline yvv

• View Profile
These are good links, but all of them lead to centralized gateways and exchanges. I am talking about possibility to deposit/withdraw value into/out of blockchain completely decentralized way, with no middle man. For example, if user A wants to deposit $10 and user B wants to withdraw $10, user A should send 10$ to user B off the blockchain, and user B should send 10 bitUSD to user A on the blockchain. But there should be an automated escrow service between these two users. This would remove the need in centralized exchanges. Is it possible at all?

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
Here's a little compilation: http://blog.smartcoin.pw/p/buy-bitshares.html

also, you can via account > deposit/withdraw send bitcoin directly to your bitshares account and trade on-chain

Offline testz

I may ask a stupid question, but I'd really like to know the answer. To bring funds into/out of my openledger wallet, I need to go through one of other crypto exchanges. This looks odd to me, because in order to use decentralized exchange, I need to buy bitshares assets at centralized exchange first. What is missing in bitshares? Why can't I pay money directly to bitshares user the way we both agree (e.g. paypal, bitcoin, paper cash etc), and get bitasset from him at the rate we also both agree? Is it possible to build a service which allows to do this into blockchain?

Check here: https://coinomat.com/#OKPAY/BITUSD
But I'm not sure if this service finish migration to BitShares 2.0

Offline yvv

• View Profile
I may ask a stupid question, but I'd really like to know the answer. To bring funds into/out of my openledger wallet, I need to go through one of other crypto exchanges. This looks odd to me, because in order to use decentralized exchange, I need to buy bitshares assets at centralized exchange first. What is missing in bitshares? Why can't I pay money directly to bitshares user the way we both agree (e.g. paypal, bitcoin, paper cash etc), and get bitasset from him at the rate we also both agree? Is it possible to build a service which allows to do this into blockchain?