Author Topic: Graphene-ui stuck in "loading balance claims" ubuntu  (Read 1338 times)

Offline bytemaster

If you have a wallet with 1000's of keys then it may sit there a very long time.   Can you tell us how many keys it says you have?
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline wolfinger1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: oconnor
Me too. Loading Balance Claims for 2 hours now.

Help anyone?

Offline lopalcar

• View Profile
Hi! I'll explain a bit my situation: I left windows completely few weeks ago and I'm having huge problems with linux and his absence of "double-click" installers hehe, anyways, I think I managed to build everything following instructions which I found in the bitshares github page but I still have some problems:

1- I successfully installed bitshares 0.9.3, recovered my backup wallet from windows and exported it with wallet_export_keys command from the console. The problem is that 0.9.3 chain isn't syncing, I only can check my transactions because they are from the genesis claims from protoshares and angelshares, so... can I still use 0.9.3 chain or is already dead? "It says severe network problem: Delegates participation is less than 60%...blah blah"

2- When I import the keys obtained following the previously described method, the web wallet keeps saying "loading balance claims" for hours, and there where only 211 keys when I choose the file with the keys, I followed this instructions https://github.com/bitshares/bitshares-2-ui , I can check the blockexplorer and everything up to date, but no my balance :S

Thanks and sorry if this issue is already mentioned, I'm not following this forum very often and is really hard for me to find the information I need  :-[