Author Topic: No balance in my keys.  (Read 3147 times)

Offline phillyguy

I also see ws://127.0.0.1:8090 in the web wallet too.

Regardless, if you never claimed your balances in the pre-release full node client, then they should be safe....somewhere...probably need someone smarter than me to chime in.
Anyway,thanks for you help. +5%

Have you tried exporting a new backup from 0.9.3c and importing that one into light mac client or web wallet ? Not sure it would do anything different though.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline lzr1900

• View Profile

Regardless, if you never claimed your balances in the pre-release full node client, then they should be safe....somewhere...probably need someone smarter than me to chime in.
Anyway,thanks for you help. +5%

Offline phillyguy

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline lzr1900

• View Profile
Try changing the API connection to wss://bitshares.openledger.info/ws

In the OL web wallet the API connection starts wss:// not ws://

hmm.that was strang,still disconnect in the full node wallet,but it works for the light wallet.

Offline lzr1900

• View Profile
If you claimed your balances there, I don't think you can expect them to show up if you import the same 0.9.3c json into another wallet.

Yep. If you already claimed the funds in the full wallet make a backup of that ASAP.

Edit: nevermind, I just read the post above.
So my funds still safe?despite it shows no balance in another wallet?

Offline phillyguy

Try changing the API connection to wss://bitshares.openledger.info/ws

In the OL web wallet the API connection starts wss:// not ws://

Offline Frodo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: frodo
If you claimed your balances there, I don't think you can expect them to show up if you import the same 0.9.3c json into another wallet.

Yep. If you already claimed the funds in the full wallet make a backup of that ASAP.

Edit: nevermind, I just read the post above.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 11:01:42 am by Frodo »

Offline lzr1900

• View Profile
Hmm...have you tried logging back in to the full node wallet since you shut it down?

yes,but today it cannot connect anymore.
i didn't claim anything in the full node wallet,it just keep loading and show nothing..as i know,people import their backup successfully will lead them to another page to select which balance they want to claim.i didn't go that far.

Offline coolexpress

• View Profile
i have same problem,it mean i lost my balance?

Offline phillyguy

Hmm...have you tried logging back in to the full node wallet since you shut it down?

Offline lzr1900

• View Profile
First,I use my 1.0 wallet to import in a 2.0 wallet,but it was failed,i wait for a long time,i lose patience,so i shut it down.
then i open another 2.0 wallet(different from the previous one),use the same 1.0 to import,but it shows "Unclaimed balances belonging to these keys:" is NO Balances.
Whats going on!?Is it my fund still safe......

What version of 0.9.x were you using to create the backup? Also was it Mac, Win client or web wallet? Also did you use the file menu option or the console to export your 0.9.x wallet?

Were your funds in the 0.9.x client and not on an exchange at the snapshot?

When you first tried to import the 1.0 backup did you ever see an option to claim balances or it never got that far and failed first?

Let me know, will try to help!
thank you phillyguy,you are so kind.
I use 0.9.3c to export my json backup,i do put my funds in my wallet during the snapshot.
the first time I tried to import my 1.0 backup in the full node wallet that bm published in the pre-release(later he take it off),i can see my balances in that import,it shows all my accounts and funds correctly.but it didn't success,load too long,almost a day,so i shut it down.(it shows 30k keys)
after that, i set up an new wallet in the new light wallet(mac),and imported my 1.0 backup,but it shows no balances in it, i  afraid something wrong,so i didn't click the import button.
is it ok to click the import button,and my funds still safe??
thank you!
« Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 10:16:12 am by lzr1900 »

Offline phillyguy

First,I use my 1.0 wallet to import in a 2.0 wallet,but it was failed,i wait for a long time,i lose patience,so i shut it down.
then i open another 2.0 wallet(different from the previous one),use the same 1.0 to import,but it shows "Unclaimed balances belonging to these keys:" is NO Balances.

What version of 0.9.x were you using to create the backup? Also was it Mac, Win client or web wallet? Also did you use the file menu option or the console to export your 0.9.x wallet?

Were your funds in the 0.9.x client and not on an exchange at the snapshot?

When you first tried to import the 1.0 backup did you ever see an option to claim balances or it never got that far and failed first?

Let me know, will try to help!

Offline NewMine

• View Profile
No wonder Bitshares 2.0 worth less than dogecoin.

Offline lzr1900

• View Profile