Author Topic: 0.00001422 A NEW RECORD LOW (with no buy support)  (Read 7013 times)

Offline phillyguy

Guys....its been less than 4 days...not even 100 hours since launch....we have a mechanism in place to make changes and evolve the protocol when we see fit...we have partners who have said they are interested....even if none of them pan out, there will be others...Stan and several others are pitching BTS as we speak...the referral/affiliate system will be launched in most likely days, not weeks...we need to stay the course, ignore the price and discuss practical things we can do to improve the feature set...yes, the UI should be better...so let's talk about what changes we would like to see and get the ball rolling on implementation...everything else lets just take a deep breath and give this thing some time.

Many of us have been following a long time...what's a few more weeks? This isn't about a moonshot, it's about the long turbulent development of a protocol and platform with HUGE potential...we just have to stay the course. The writing is NOT on the wall for me. Exactly the opposite in fact.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline inarizushi

• View Profile
Theirs some drama on some whatever exchange Bittrex with crap volume. I'm sure that's why the dump is happening. Once that get's resolved the dumps will stop and people will gobble up these cheap coins!
dat is ridiculous few hours right after release the price is being sent to the inner core of hell

i dont see any legit reason for that

do any of u have clue on what happened

This, plus BitShares 2.0 is actually very disappointing for us believers: no running affiliate program (except for openledger...) so no incentive to go out and sell the thing, higher fees and a worse UI for the marketplace, and some very amateurish things like the name spamming. It's really not what was sold (a very professional launch after a month of thorough testing...).
We also still have to see anything concrete from the real business partners.
And we will have to soon face the scandal of banx if it really is a scam (which I still believe it is)
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Marketorder

• View Profile
Theirs some drama on some whatever exchange Bittrex with crap volume. I'm sure that's why the dump is happening. Once that get's resolved the dumps will stop and people will gobble up these cheap coins!
dat is ridiculous few hours right after release the price is being sent to the inner core of hell

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy

What happened is the whole price rise was just speculators feeding on the hype of our 2.0 release, and once that finished there was no reason to hold and they all just move back into BTC. Everyone on Poloniex hates BTS and just sees it as some plaything to exploit.

Offline FIAThater

• View Profile

Offline dritz3r

• View Profile
As post 28/2 AGS holder I can only say that you got what you deserve. More Brownie points for everybody! With foundation on fraud what did you expect?

Offline lzr1900

• View Profile

my heart is broken.

Looks like you've been buying up some cheap BTS. Now that you're a larger stakeholder, I guess you'll have to be more positive on the forums, right?  ;)
I hope i can be more positive,tell me how .

Offline Troglodactyl

• View Profile
Wake up the witnesses, please.  Their bad price feed call pricing is destroying us.

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
my heart is broken.

Looks like you've been buying up some cheap BTS. Now that you're a larger stakeholder, I guess you'll have to be more positive on the forums, right?  ;)

Offline lzr1900

• View Profile

The old 1.0 coin is dying on some exchanges (being reported on CMC) and the new one is just being born as people begin to use the new wallet. It will be rocky for awhile longer. Remember, we're essentially beta testing this thing still, even though the back end is set. I have not looked at the price in the last few days and won't worry about it for the next few weeks.
years still beta.I have to say I am a little disappointed.

Offline fuzzy

The old 1.0 coin is dying on some exchanges (being reported on CMC) and the new one is just being born as people begin to use the new wallet. It will be rocky for awhile longer. Remember, we're essentially beta testing this thing still, even though the back end is set. I have not looked at the price in the last few days and won't worry about it for the next few weeks.

+5%
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile

Offline lzr1900

• View Profile

Offline fuzzy

WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline mint chocolate chip

Ugh, just a few moments later 0.00001315