Author Topic: biteur mentioned on National Greek TV  (Read 1963 times)

Offline fuzzy

it was mostly for bitcoin since bitcoin is all they have heard here.
biteur was mentioned since bikelounge also accepts biteur but the speaker was too stressed with the whole live interview and didn't get into much detail with the biteur and didn't say everything i told him to say about biteur but just a few.

The important thing is that in the future we will most likely go in a more detailed interview about bitshares and the benefits of biteur. For this to happen we definitely need a final stable and proper GUI wallet, mobile wallet, CCEDK nanocard accepting bitassets and working, liquidity and get passed this minuscule market cap that bitshares is drawn to.

If you guys manage to do the above, I will make sure everyone in Greece knows about bitshares! :)

Dont forget about @kencode. He us working (on bare bones) to build bitshares point of sale.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
If you guys manage to do the above, I will make sure everyone in Greece knows about bitshares! :)

Awesome  +5%

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
it was mostly for bitcoin since bitcoin is all they have heard here.
biteur was mentioned since bikelounge also accepts biteur but the speaker was too stressed with the whole live interview and didn't get into much detail with the biteur and didn't say everything i told him to say about biteur but just a few.

The important thing is that in the future we will most likely go in a more detailed interview about bitshares and the benefits of biteur. For this to happen we definitely need a final stable and proper GUI wallet, mobile wallet, CCEDK nanocard accepting bitassets and working, liquidity and get passed this minuscule market cap that bitshares is drawn to.

« Last Edit: October 17, 2015, 07:54:29 pm by mf-tzo »

Offline Empirical1.2

• View Profile
does it talk about bitshares?  or just bitEUR?  if it is bitEUR it might not be ours.

It is ours. mf-tzo was there in the background apparently and spoke to the journalists about it prior to the interview.

It looks like the guy being interviewed looked to mf-tzo to explain it better and then just touched on it briefly, not that I speak any Greek.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2015, 07:18:50 pm by Empirical1.2 »
If you want to take the island burn the boats

Offline fuzzy

does it talk about bitshares?  or just bitEUR?  if it is bitEUR it might not be ours.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
+5%

mf-tzo

Have you heard anything about legality of crypto ATM's within Greece?  I'd like to place a few of them around, just can not get any answers on long term legal issues.  As you know business law's seem to be changing every day.

As far as I know it is not illegal to place bitcoin ATMs and as far as I know soon will be placed a lot of bitcoin ATMs in Greece.

I said it in the past and I will repeat it again.These things take long in Greece but we only need a small spark and crypto can be massively be adopted by people here..I think this spark is about to happen soon..There is no much time left for missed opportunities.

Bitshares need to recover for this market cap, we need a big buzz and then everyone is going to use bitassets here..
« Last Edit: October 17, 2015, 06:15:46 pm by mf-tzo »

Offline Brekyrself

• View Profile
 +5%

mf-tzo

Have you heard anything about legality of crypto ATM's within Greece?  I'd like to place a few of them around, just can not get any answers on long term legal issues.  As you know business law's seem to be changing every day.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
+5% ...
Shanghai: success
Greece: success
next: the rest of the world :D

Offline xiahui135

• View Profile
Sounds good, but we have prepare yet. Hope good luck.

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
Link is below and go forward to 1 hour 44 min. It will probably sound Greek to you but anyway enjoy..

It talks about bikelounge accepting bitcoin and at 1h 48 you can listen that biteur is mentioned..

http://webtv.ert.gr/katigories/enimerosi/17okt2015-ert-enimerosi-0700-1000/

Now let's bring a proper product to the market and then more of these will come specialized in bitshares and biteur.

P.S.: that wasn't me in case you are wondering.I was on the background..