Author Topic: Cryptofresh & BitShares Road Trip Video Release  (Read 11934 times)

Offline fuzzy

He meant  "the *scapes were hardly working, even back then..."

"Visionary!!!" one might exclaim, on that imaginary island.

Pretty sure you are the furthest away from being able to say what I mean tony.  Please tell people what you think (speculate) or zip your mouth.  Your inability to connect with people or empathize firmly takes you out of the running of "people who know what I mean". 

Your distillation of my words seems to produce something more akin to fecal matter.

« Last Edit: October 30, 2015, 01:52:53 pm by fuzzy »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
He meant  "the *scapes were hardly working, even back then..."

"Visionary!!!" one might exclaim, on that imaginary island.
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline fuzzy

Wow.  Just wow.  Enjoyed every second....stunning.

Bitscape and Roadscape worked so hard on this.  I am so very proud to see how their work turned out.  Not one bit of it I didn't love.  Someday we will watch this documentary from the beaches of bitshares island...and will smile nostalgically :D
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
Wow.  Just wow.  Enjoyed every second....stunning.

Offline lovejoy

• View Profile
    • Cryptofresh
  • BitShares: lovejoy
this video made me realize - where is robrigo?

He is in detroit, well inside the constitution free zone.

Guh.. don't remind me... that part will have to be in the special directors cut, secret decoder ring, limited edition release...  8)

Hey Brandon - speaking of directors cut what ever happened to that footage with the cow? Are you saving it for a special occasion? Because if not, you should throw it up on youtube!

Hahaha.. I have it. ;)  It needs to go somewhere goofy, like a bloopers reel, I'll see what I can do.

Offline lovejoy

• View Profile
    • Cryptofresh
  • BitShares: lovejoy
What's with the beards?! Is there some kind of psychological connect that draws the beard crowd to bitshares? :)

I actually just shaved mine off :).

The universe is still in balance then, my beard is starting to fill out.. ;)

Offline Riverhead

What's with the beards?! Is there some kind of psychological connect that draws the beard crowd to bitshares? :)

I actually just shaved mine off :).

Offline rnglab

• View Profile
  • BitShares: rnglab
The video is excellent guys, thanks. And what it reveals... it moved me.

Glad to see that the human and intellectual warmth on this project is the same that I see on plain text since its beginning (that it was not just my projection), and how it has expanded.

Have to say that I'm admired by the patience and good will with which every storm was surpassed.

Given this rare integrity that makes possible to turn difficulties into knowledge, and the way those leanings are being consolidated, I'm sure that only good things are coming.

Cheers

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist

oh, sorry fuzzy not in the video but in the bitshares community. Didn't saw him for a while.

Offline CryptoPrometheus

• View Profile

Guh.. don't remind me... that part will have to be in the special directors cut, secret decoder ring, limited edition release...  8)

Hey Brandon - speaking of directors cut what ever happened to that footage with the cow? Are you saving it for a special occasion? Because if not, you should throw it up on youtube!
"Power and law are not synonymous. In fact, they are often in opposition and irreconcilable."
- Cicero

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
When I watched this movie the first time, I was sitting in a Hotel room with view to Shanghai's skyline together with Toast, Riverhead, cass, and Stan. All of us pretty much enjoyed the show!

well done! +5%

Most epic screening location!!  :)  With that combination of characters in a Shanghai hotel... sheesh, one can only imagine the conversation!   
We covered a lot of ground. Expect a worker proposal soonish.

What I'd like to see...

A worker proposal from someone who can be a legitimate "second source" to Cryptonomex so that the world will realize that's actually possible.  (BTS shareholders are then truly in control.)

I'd also love to see a project like Maker commit to simultaneously deploying on both Ethereum and BitShares the way that Adobe Photoshop deploys on MacOS and Windows or WeChat deploys on both iOS and Android.

I'd spend quite a lot of press-release ink on that story...

:)

with the current documentation ... I will put that hope...

in the hope category...

but man can wish. (or pump or whatever they feel like)

Luke, you don't know the power of the Maker side...

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
When I watched this movie the first time, I was sitting in a Hotel room with view to Shanghai's skyline together with Toast, Riverhead, cass, and Stan. All of us pretty much enjoyed the show!

well done! +5%

Most epic screening location!!  :)  With that combination of characters in a Shanghai hotel... sheesh, one can only imagine the conversation!   

What I'd like to see...

A worker proposal from someone who can be a legitimate "second source" to Cryptonomex so that the world will realize that's actually possible.  (BTS shareholders are then truly in control.)

I'd also love to see a project like Maker commit to simultaneously deploying on both Ethereum and BitShares the way that Adobe Photoshop deploys on MacOS and Windows or WeChat deploys on both iOS and Android.

with the current documentation ... I will put that hope...

in the hope category...

but man can wish. (or pump or whatever they feel like)
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline Stan

• View Profile
    • Cryptonomex

well done! +5%

What I'd like to see...

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline Stan

• View Profile
    • Cryptonomex

well done! +5%

The same thing we do every day, Pinky...

Offline Riverhead

well done! +5%