Author Topic: [ANN] PTSPool.com – 世界最大的原型股矿池  (Read 36096 times)

Offline yvg1900

• View Profile
  • BitShares: yvg1900
Re: [ANN] PTSPool.com – 世界最大的原型股矿池
« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2014, 09:40:32 am »
Yes, number of AVs has been reduced - some outdated variations removed.

Follow @yvg1900 on Twitter to get updates on performance mining software

Follow @yvg1900 on Twitter for yam miner updates and support

Offline sohueasy

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2014, 03:07:43 am »
Updated M7m version of yam miner available. It includes major performance improvement for PTS CPU mining - up to 2x speed in some configs.

yam M7m has improved performance on all CPU architectures. Most performance improvement made for Haswell (AVX2) CPUs.
New version has new algo variants for 512 and 1024 Mb mem setups. Make sure that you performed finetuning after upgrade to get most of your mach.
yam M7m does not support 2048M per thread for PTS mining. Maximum is 1024M per thread on all OSes. Please update your configs.

Downloads are at usual locations, as well as MD5 checsums and diginal signature files.

yvg1900

one more question

there's only 12 AVs for haswell now?

Offline sohueasy

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2014, 02:51:27 am »
Updated M7m version of yam miner available. It includes major performance improvement for PTS CPU mining - up to 2x speed in some configs.

yam M7m has improved performance on all CPU architectures. Most performance improvement made for Haswell (AVX2) CPUs.
New version has new algo variants for 512 and 1024 Mb mem setups. Make sure that you performed finetuning after upgrade to get most of your mach.
yam M7m does not support 2048M per thread for PTS mining. Maximum is 1024M per thread on all OSes. Please update your configs.

Downloads are at usual locations, as well as MD5 checsums and diginal signature files.

yvg1900

Thank you yvg1900, I get almost 2x cpm on my 4770 with M7m.

Offline yvg1900

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2014, 02:39:06 am »

yvg1900

Offline hibitcoin

• View Profile
PTSPool.com has become world's largest ProtoShares mining pool, accounting ~57% of all mining power of the network. For this, we are going to provide 100 PTS as bonus for the founder of the 10000th valid block of our pool. As of February 9 at 00:00 UTC, we have found 8464 valid blocks. Thanks.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 01:37:56 am by hibitcoin »

Offline yvg1900

• View Profile
M7j version of yam miner available. It supports fast CPU mining for PTS, MMC, more mining pools and protocols.

To mine MemoryCoin with yam M7j use provided miner config template named yam-mmc.cfg as a base, check readme.txt for more details.
yam M7j optimised for mining MMC on CPUs with AES-NI support and has 5 different algo variations for HT, non-HT and GPU friendly setups.

yam M7j miner now supports PTS mining at beeeeer and includes fix for Win2003 and other older 64bit systems. Check readme.txt for details.

Download at:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jvp4wwek8jpohj7/RlW6hzYqTz
https://mega.co.nz/#F!h0tkXSxZ!f62uoUXogkxQmP2xO8Ib-g
http://sdrv.ms/18wfjYX
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1xOOWa

yvg1900

Offline baoky

• View Profile
    • Anime Tv
How to configure my linux server to work with this pool, I currently mining at ypool.

I am using ./yam but anyone can write a guide on how to setup for pts pool?

Offline AngusCanine

• View Profile
anybody still using ptspool? I've just started mining but have noticed this works much better than anything ive tried before

Offline doxymoron

• View Profile
New M7i version of PTS miner is available and named yam - Yet Another Miner. Works with ypool.net and other pools that support XPT proto, including PTSPool.

yam M7i is complete rewrite of yvg1900 miner and has new cmd line and config options. Check readme.txt and yam.cfg for details.
It is faster on all supported platforms, including Win64, Linux64 and MacOS X 64.
PTS miner re-engineered for better support of different CPUs and now supports large pages on Windows. Check docs for more details.

yam M7i supports config files, backup pool connections, proxy and multiple connection handling improvements that reduce share rejections.
PTS miner now has better fine tuning, more precise stats and supports specifying per-thread memory size as configurable parameter.

yvg1900

P.S. M7h version will be available for Chinese users for some time at Baidu, but will be removed later on.

Do you have a link?
wallet_approve_delegate doxymoron-delegate
75% pay rate
BTSX: doxymoron

Offline yvg1900

• View Profile
New M7i version of PTS miner is available and named yam - Yet Another Miner. Works with ypool.net and other pools that support XPT proto, including PTSPool.

yam M7i is complete rewrite of yvg1900 miner and has new cmd line and config options. Check readme.txt and yam.cfg for details.
It is faster on all supported platforms, including Win64, Linux64 and MacOS X 64.
PTS miner re-engineered for better support of different CPUs and now supports large pages on Windows. Check docs for more details.

yam M7i supports config files, backup pool connections, proxy and multiple connection handling improvements that reduce share rejections.
PTS miner now has better fine tuning, more precise stats and supports specifying per-thread memory size as configurable parameter.

yvg1900

P.S. M7h version will be available for Chinese users for some time at Baidu, but will be removed later on.

Offline grigower

• View Profile

Offline danielravennest

• View Profile
The pool is still sending work and recording shares, but hasn't reported any blocks for 12 hours: http://pts.rpool.net/blocks

Is something broken, or just very unlucky?

(This is my first post on this forum, let me know if I did something wrong)

Offline hibitcoin

• View Profile
i was build it,An error occurred when i run it:

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::bad_alloc'
  what():  St9bad_alloc
Aborted

Are you building a 32-bit version? Try one thread many processes.

Offline scgywx

• View Profile
i was build it,An error occurred when i run it:

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::bad_alloc'
  what():  St9bad_alloc
Aborted
« Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 04:27:09 am by scgywx »

Offline reaperhk

• View Profile
No payout since 24h... too bad.

I was facing the same problem.
But after I restart the wallet, I get the paid (it seems that it did not sync )
« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 09:47:44 am by reaperhk »