Author Topic: BTS and MUSE  (Read 4146 times)

Offline cylonmaker2053

• Saving the world one block at a time
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: cylonmaker2053
The MUSE_USD is independent of BitUSD.

Different blockchains. Fucking ridiculous, but music is a negligible industry compared to the aspirations of bitshares.

That such close cousins must disregard bitshares bitUSD, is irksome.

That is rather unfortunate. what was the reason for not incorporating bitUSD? i guess the only real links then are that MUSE is available on our DEX and it's a nice tech demo related to us. Anything else i'm missing?

I was really excited first seeing MUSE because i thought it was potentially our first big, public, app, which is exactly what Bitshares needs. we have a technically awesome blockchain, excellent interledger GUI, and so a ton of potential to be a vast trading platform; we just don't have many people willing to use any of our products. Something like MUSE using one of our core products--bitUSD--would have been huge.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 02:01:23 pm by cylonmaker2053 »

Offline Methodise

Different blockchains. Fucking ridiculous, but music is a negligible industry compared to the aspirations of bitshares.

That such close cousins must disregard bitshares bitUSD, is irksome.

BTS: methodise

Offline Pheonike

Offline cylonmaker2053

• Saving the world one block at a time
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: cylonmaker2053
Is the "USD" SmartCoin on MUSE our very own bitUSD? or are they using MUSE as the collateral instead of BTS? if BTS, then MUSE taking off would be a big bonus to our blockchain.

Offline Pheonike

You will import the same key file you made from the Bitshares wallet into the new Muse wallet when it's ready.

Offline unsoindovo

• View Profile
they are independent of each other.  BTS is its own blockchain. MUSE (formely known as NOTES) is it's own blockchain.   If you wanted to invest in MUSE you would need to buy MUSE when it starts trading again after its launched.

Graphene is the codebase that both blockchains are based on.

ok jaean..
but if you have purchared notes in ipo, how to redeem it?
and how to import notes who was on bts wallet 1.0 in muse wallet..
i hope bummies hot to will be released as soon as possible...
after muse releas, of course!!!

Offline MJK

• View Profile
they are independent of each other.  BTS is its own blockchain. MUSE (formely known as NOTES) is it's own blockchain.   If you wanted to invest in MUSE you would need to buy MUSE when it starts trading again after its launched.

Thanks Jaran. I think i will have to get some of these.
You would think that if both platforms use graphene and MUSE takes off, it would surely give some credibility to BTS.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
plz give me some muse, I don't have such a good thing. +1 +1 +1

MUSE are not tradable atm .. you will need to wait for its release

Offline Musewhale

• 丑,实在是太丑了 !
    • View Profile
plz give me some muse, I don't have such a good thing. +1 +1 +1
MUSE witness:mygoodfriend     vote for me

jaran

Offline MJK

• View Profile

Apologies for this basic question, but if i own BTS would i benefit from the growth of MUSE? It uses graphene. I just wonder if i need to own NOTES in order to gain value or whether BTS encompasses Bitshares AND MUSE.

Thanks