Author Topic: how many angel shares do i get for my BTC, PTS at this moment  (Read 4142 times)

Offline 5chdn

• i wonder how many chars i can put in this field 50
    • View Profile
    • Votesapp
  • GitHub: 5chdn
Its an IRC webchat. You could simply point any IRC client to #angelshares in freenode.net if you dont want to trust that link. irc2go.com is quite a trustworthy site tho.

Offline mint chocolate chip

Your welcome :)

Thanks donshoe, that's nice and straight forward.  Stupid request - Is it possible to reverse sort it?  The most recent line of the current day has the most useful information for decision making but it's allll the way at the bottom :).

The script is appending new information as they appear in the blockchain. prepending the output would be more difficult.
Just use the bot on IRC to get fast information. everyone does. :)

Link to this bot please?
type .ags
http://de.irc2go.com/webchat/?net=freenode&room=angelshares&nick=currencydebt

Is that a safe link? My browser is sending up all sorts of warnings?

Offline 5chdn

• View Profile
    • Votesapp

Thanks donshoe, that's nice and straight forward.  Stupid request - Is it possible to reverse sort it?  The most recent line of the current day has the most useful information for decision making but it's allll the way at the bottom :).

The script is appending new information as they appear in the blockchain. prepending the output would be more difficult.

Link to this bot please?
type .ags
http://de.irc2go.com/webchat/?net=freenode&room=angelshares&nick=currencydebt

Offline mint chocolate chip

Link to this bot please?

Offline Riverhead

Ya, I need to get on that.  It's been tough to get on IRC lately with work.  Maybe I'll get rich off PTS/AGS and won't have to work anymore lol.

Offline 5chdn

• View Profile
    • Votesapp

Offline Riverhead

Offline 5chdn

• View Profile
    • Votesapp

Offline stuartcharles

• View Profile
Donschoe has allready done it, for any one else that missed it the links are below
Top link for PTS and bottom for BTC.

http://q39.qhor.net/ags/pts.txt
http://q39.qhor.net/ags/btc.txt

Thanks Donschoe

Offline stuartcharles

• View Profile
Is there any way to get this information, simple to read for the untechnical.