Author Topic: Fee pools that require funds  (Read 3172 times)

Offline Musewhale

• 丑,实在是太丑了 !
    • View Profile
MUSE witness:mygoodfriend     vote for me

Offline bytemaster

Fee pool is meant to be funded by the issuer.   Funding it is a donation to the issuer.

Is the issuer for bitUSD the committee account?  How does a committee member fund the fee pool?

With their personal account.  The committee members can jointly take any action any other user can.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
Fee pool is meant to be funded by the issuer.   Funding it is a donation to the issuer.

Is the issuer for bitUSD the committee account?  How does a committee member fund the fee pool?
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore

I don't get it now. What happens with fee which I am charged per placing an order? Does the guy who funded the fee pool get reimbursed?
When you placing an order, you pay fees in the currency which you sell, for example if you sell USD, you pay fees in USD. The system convert your fee to BTS at the price core_exchange_rate, that amount of BTS is deducted from the fee pool and paid to the network. I don't know who got the USD you paid though, maybe it's the issuer.
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline yvv

• View Profile

I don't get it now. What happens with fee which I am charged per placing an order? Does the guy who funded the fee pool get reimbursed?

Offline bytemaster

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline DestBest

How does the funding of the fee pool actually work?

What happen if you fund it with 1000 BTS?
 Do you get them back at any point?
 Do you get them back as converted bitAsset?
BitShares French ConneXion, le portail francophone BitShares.
BitShares French ConneXion, the BitShares french gateway.
www.bitsharesfcx.com

iHashFury

Anyone may fund fee pools at any time.   

I have just funded BTC, GOLD, SILVER, CNY, and GBP until the committee account can reimburse.

Could somebody also fund RUB? I am not familiar with CLI yet.

added 1000 BTS  to RUB pool

Offline yvv

• View Profile

I have just funded BTC, GOLD, SILVER, CNY, and GBP until the committee account can reimburse.

Could somebody also fund RUB? I am not familiar with CLI yet.

Offline bytemaster

Code: [Select]
unlocked >>> fund_asset_fee_pool **USERACCOUNT** BTC 10000 true

iHashFury

Thanks

How do users fund fee pools?

Offline bytemaster

Offline bitcrab

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcrab
  • GitHub: bitcrab
CNY also:
core_fee_paid <= fee_asset_dyn_data->fee_pool: Fee pool balance of '0 BTS' is less than the 20.00219 BTS required to convert 0.5457 CNY
Email:bitcrab@qq.com

iHashFury

GBP
Code: [Select]
core_fee_paid <= fee_asset_dyn_data->fee_pool: Fee pool balance of '0 BTS' is less than the 5.01535 BTS required to convert 0.0130 GBP

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Fee pool is empty and web wallet does not yet know how to pay fees in BTS instead of SILVER :(