Author Topic: Hi, a couple questions  (Read 2352 times)

Offline Yui Xie

• View Profile
Typo in my above post (fixed).  It's coins-e.com, link here:

https://www.coins-e.com/

Offline mint chocolate chip

I have found that e-coins.com is also a legitimate exchange.  The PTS volume is extremely low compared to the other two so it may not be easy to get an order filled if you are trying to buy or sell more than a couple of coins.

That e-coins domain is GoDaddy parked so it looks like it is kaput

Offline Yui Xie

• View Profile
I have found that coins-e.com is also a legitimate exchange.  The PTS volume is extremely low compared to the other two so it may not be easy to get an order filled if you are trying to buy or sell more than a couple of coins.

EDIT: Fixed typo.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 11:19:32 pm by sportscliche »

Offline Amazon

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Forum
you can purchase PTS from cryptsy.com , bter.com or btc38.com (chinese).

PTS will guarantee you have a share of future DACs launched by Invictus. Third party DAC may or may not honor the PTS contract.
Forum Donation: PforumPLfVQXTi4QpQqKwoChXHkoHcxGuA

Offline arcke

• View Profile
    • Diaspora
Hello forum,

Trying to figure out PTS... can I just buy some from an exchange or do I have to mine them? What if I'm not particularly interested in mining, can I just buy a few and hold them?

Can you tell me what exchanges could be used for swapping btc for pts?

Do I understand correctly (I'm at work so cannot read through this forum properly right now to understand but...)

Buying a pts gives you a share in a DAC. All DACS? Or just DACS associated with a specific block.... or what?

Thanks for your patience with my silly questions.

Hi Supermalt,

Good to hear your interest. Yes, it is true that acquiring PTS gives you a future stake in all DACs which are honoring Invictus' social contract. For now, there are not many DACs, but the idea is there will be. MemoryCoin 2.0 is one such DAC which all protoshares holders benefited from.

If you want to buy PTS you can do so through an exchange like bter.com. The PTS you hold in your personal wallet at a new DACs startup will be counted to create your share in it.
OpenPGP: 0x22d7e9cc35375665
PTS - PawnbhoiXhmkrKJEPAsCiwkpP81nRXJGTD
Diaspora profile - https://pod.orkz.net/u/arcke

Offline Supermalt

• View Profile
Hello forum,

Trying to figure out PTS... can I just buy some from an exchange or do I have to mine them? What if I'm not particularly interested in mining, can I just buy a few and hold them?

Can you tell me what exchanges could be used for swapping btc for pts?

Do I understand correctly (I'm at work so cannot read through this forum properly right now to understand but...)

Buying a pts gives you a share in a DAC. All DACS? Or just DACS associated with a specific block.... or what?

Thanks for your patience with my silly questions.