Author Topic: How do I get my interest on long held assets  (Read 1583 times)

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
No idea on the bond market's ETA. Its the most eagerly anticipated feature around here, but it seems to have been shelved for now in favour of MAS.

I'm not sure about that. I think that's the idea most people got (me too at first) but I don't think it's true. We've seen the community express a deep desire for Prediction Markets which we already seem to have (we just need a better interface) and Bond Markets.

Also don't forget Maker. I'd say after stealth one of the next features would be Maker or Bond Markets. Meanwhile we can use prediction markets to bet on that  :P
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy
In BitShares 2, shorters dont pay interest for shorting. It was kind of arbitrary and gave the longs even more of an advantage.

Instead we are moving to the much better solution of the Bond market, i.e. p2p lending. Anyone can lend their assets (including BTS) for an interest rate and collateral they choose.

No idea on the bond market's ETA. Its the most eagerly anticipated feature around here, but it seems to have been shelved for now in favour of MAS.

Offline cryptosig

• View Profile
I held assets since bitshares 1 and I had periodically collected the interest on that. Now that I have switched over to bitshares 2 how do I collect the interest?
BTSX: wallet_approve_delegate cryptosig
KEYID: wallet_approve_delegate delegate-cryptosig