Author Topic: Suggest reduce transfer fee ,please don`t give up small amount transfer .  (Read 1455 times)

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
  • BitShares: K1
many people think fee is high while other think fee is fit ,
so I think let btser decide it by stock  voting ,
it is the best way,   and more important thing is , don`t  try to control bts ,become  btser would hate the man that try to control bts if the price of bts decrease
but if the decision is made by voting , btser don`t hate on one , though the price of bts become zero
« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 02:24:42 pm by BTSdac »
github.com :pureland
BTS2.0 API :ws://139.196.37.179:8091
BTS2.0 API 数据源ws://139.196.37.179:8091

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
  • BitShares: K1
Suggest reduce transfer fee ,please don`t give up small amount transfer .
if keep transfer fee 0.2$, it mean give up small amount transfer market,  small amount transfer is a very important market  for BTS, I think.
1. many potential user of bts( bitusd/bitcny) is small amount transfer I think ,  if people transfer a larger amount of money , they more possible transfer it by bank or other payment system. because bitusd/bitcny is a small payment system. if they are not fans of bts, they may not trust bts system , so they cannot transfer a larger amount of money by bts (bitusd/bitcny) , but the high transfer would prevent them try it . if his transfer value is below $2, the transfer fee is 10%.  but there is no obvious fee advantage , why they try it ?
2. user of small amount transfer does not become life-times member  basically  , they may just transfer several times per mouth,  so they fee is much fee to them.
what user would update to life-time member , I think it include market marker , trader and other fans of bts, but not most of user?
3. small amount transfer maybe cannot bring bts many fee, but they bring bts to public, make bts more popular .
4. keep exchange fee ,it also can support profit of bts system and referral program

ps : I now manage a QQ group  that include most of active user and investor of BTS  in Chain ,
basically most of they think the fee is high , and think transfer should been reduced 
« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 02:36:35 pm by BTSdac »
github.com :pureland
BTS2.0 API :ws://139.196.37.179:8091
BTS2.0 API 数据源ws://139.196.37.179:8091