Author Topic: Deposit/Withdraw  (Read 1476 times)

Offline MJK

• View Profile

I was just wondering if anyone knows if there is going to be a fiat on-ramp, perhaps via CCEDK?
I thought i remember hearing BM talk about that before.

In my browser i dont see anything under CCEDK as yet.

Thx

first gate way added is the crypto btc,ltc and doge expected yesterday oct. 20th so coming pretty soon:

ol.btc
ol.ltc
ol.doge

any further currencies added once volume is picking up on those three, or based on other indication of demand

fiat is then the next to be added under CCEDK deposit and withdraw as @xeroc mentioned already, and is expected ometime next week. untill then pls feel free to do your fiat deposits and withdrawals on CCEDK, it is simple and BitShares 2.0 is fully intregrated on CCEDK, so there is an easy access to Openledger whichever way once decides to work it untill then.

This is really great news  +5%
Thank you for taking the time to reply.

Offline openledger

• Board Moderator
  • Blockchain powered, people driven
    • View Profile
    • OpenLedger.info - Blockchain Solutions, Services and Products for Businesses
  • BitShares: ccedkbts

I was just wondering if anyone knows if there is going to be a fiat on-ramp, perhaps via CCEDK?

Thx

first gate way added is the crypto btc,ltc and doge expected yesterday oct. 20th so coming pretty soon:

ol.btc
ol.ltc
ol.doge

any further currencies added once volume is picking up on those three, or based on other indication of demand

fiat is then the next to be added under CCEDK deposit and withdraw as @xeroc mentioned already, and is expected ometime next week. untill then pls feel free to do your fiat deposits and withdrawals on CCEDK, it is simple and BitShares 2.0 is fully intregrated on CCEDK, so there is an easy access to Openledger whichever way once decides to work it untill then.
OpenLedger blockchain in services and solutions - https://openledger.info
BitShares explorer: https://bitsharescan.com
BitShares commitee member since 2015

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
bitUSD gateway with CCEDK is in the works

Offline MJK

• View Profile

Thx