Author Topic: MUSE blockchain information site  (Read 13885 times)

Offline giant middle finger

• View Profile

don't like the reserve fund? Vote to burn it all

fuck you cob!

i vote to spend the dev fund on hookers and blow for MUSE holders!

« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 11:13:38 pm by giant middle finger »

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
Yeah I dont see the problem with this, if everyone rejects the idea of having +500M like they reject the concept of dilution all they have to do is vote no. Those 500M will not circulate against the will of the shareholders, so what's the problem here? lol

Shareholders angry because they don't want a dilution only themselves can cause. #cryptosceneslogic
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Erlich Bachman

• I'm a pro
    • View Profile
you ask permission "of" anyone not "to" anyone down in the black text on white background section  with the pillars
« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 06:21:51 pm by Erlich Bachman »
You own the network, but who pays for development?

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile
Thanks cob... So far you kept everything easy and logical and always replied to criticism...

Offline betax

• View Profile
A little history and perspective to the rescue!

Invictus Innovations said anyone could use their tech as long as they sharedropped 10% to PTS holders and 10% to AGS holders. Leaving 80% of the chain to PeerTracks.
PeerTracks inc. would allocate that 80% as they saw fit, x% to pre-sale of Notes, y% to this, z% to that.

If you recall, that was the original proposal, which got shot down quite quickly.

We replaced that "centralized beginning model" with something that harnesses the power of DPOS and we all agreed it was much fairer:
Just 10% to PeerTracks but allow dilution, which would be in the control of ALL stakeholders, not just PeerTracks.

This made everyone happy since, it removed centralization, and put the funding and development into the hands of everyone instead of just one corporation (PeerTracks). It also did not guarantee there would ever even be a need to dilute, unlike the original proposal.

So until Graphene there were 1.5 billion MUSE Core Units with infinite stakeholder-approved dilution.

The only thing that changed with Graphene is that we have put a CAP on dilution to a nice round number 500 million, making TOTAL possible MUSE Core Units to be 2 billion.

So what we basically did is go from infinite possible dilution to a hard coded max possible dilution of 25%. Your welcome.

And once again, don't like the reserve fund? Vote to burn it all!

So to clarify!

The 500 million Reserve Fund is not in the hands of PeerTracks inc.
It's in the hand of the stake holders. It's the MUSE blockchain's own reserves.

The PeerTracks Stake is 10% of the original 1.5 Billion. Some 150 Million Shares NOT the 500 million reserve fund that might never even see the light of day before workers burn it all haha.

+5% excellent.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
Those of you criticizing Cob don't seem to remember that 500M was part of the allocation. You know, if Kanye or Apple want in, then you give them a cut.

But that doesn't mean we can't burn it if everyone votes to do so. 

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile

Offline cob

• View Profile
  • BitShares: cobb
Very basic place to point people to.

www.MUSEblockchain.com

Nice.  Do you want typos/edit requests sent anywhere in particular?  Is this site on github somewhere?

PM me the typos please.
Site not on Github yet.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline cob

• View Profile
  • BitShares: cobb
A little history and perspective to the rescue!

Invictus Innovations said anyone could use their tech as long as they sharedropped 10% to PTS holders and 10% to AGS holders. Leaving 80% of the chain to PeerTracks.
PeerTracks inc. would allocate that 80% as they saw fit, x% to pre-sale of Notes, y% to this, z% to that.

If you recall, that was the original proposal, which got shot down quite quickly.

We replaced that "centralized beginning model" with something that harnesses the power of DPOS and we all agreed it was much fairer:
Just 10% to PeerTracks but allow dilution, which would be in the control of ALL stakeholders, not just PeerTracks.

This made everyone happy since, it removed centralization, and put the funding and development into the hands of everyone instead of just one corporation (PeerTracks). It also did not guarantee there would ever even be a need to dilute, unlike the original proposal.

So until Graphene there were 1.5 billion MUSE Core Units with infinite stakeholder-approved dilution.

The only thing that changed with Graphene is that we have put a CAP on dilution to a nice round number 500 million, making TOTAL possible MUSE Core Units to be 2 billion.

So what we basically did is go from infinite possible dilution to a hard coded max possible dilution of 25%. Your welcome.

And once again, don't like the reserve fund? Vote to burn it all!

So to clarify!

The 500 million Reserve Fund is not in the hands of PeerTracks inc.
It's in the hand of the stake holders. It's the MUSE blockchain's own reserves.

The PeerTracks Stake is 10% of the original 1.5 Billion. Some 150 Million Shares NOT the 500 million reserve fund that might never even see the light of day before workers burn it all haha.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 02:17:20 pm by cob »
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline Pheonike

Let them leave, less competition for the available tokens.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
I really don't understand why so many people are upset about this. If you don't trust shareholders to responsibly spend or burn funds what reason do you have to buy into this selfgoverning chain anyways? Even without reserve fund there would be enough opportunities for stakeholders to f*** up.
It's the whole merger discussion again.
Ask yourself this: Do you want a DAC that can fund its own development or not?

People complaining about the reserve fund either haven't understood what that fund is or don't see that it is needed for a DAC to grow in its initial phase ..

Offline Frodo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: frodo
I really don't understand why so many people are upset about this. If you don't trust shareholders to responsibly spend or burn funds what reason do you have to buy into this selfgoverning chain anyways? Even without reserve fund there would be enough opportunities for stakeholders to f*** up.

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
Why increase the supply of five hundred million?
This is not fair to IPOer.
I think this is a tragedy
 :-X :-X :-X
In reserved fund, as like bts 2.0. So it does not increase supply actually

BTS paid dearly for increasing the supply and thus the structure in BTS2.0  .

Now I assume Muse wants to do the same as BTS2.0 but not expecting to pay the same price ?  Hence the silent tips of the supply change ?

这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
It's the same as BTS 2.0 system. BTS 2.0.has 3.7 billion max supply but only circulate 2.5 billion. Total initial supply of MUSE will be 1.5 billion I believe.

clayop - what is aMUSEing ?
« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 05:02:18 am by tonyk »
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
Why increase the supply of five hundred million?
This is not fair to IPOer.
I think this is a tragedy
 :-X :-X :-X
In reserved fund, as like bts 2.0. So it does not increase supply actually
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop