Author Topic: Nexus and BitShares  (Read 4983 times)

Offline betax

• View Profile
Could you record the mumble and post? Thanks
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline mike623317

• View Profile

That sounds like an interesting idea. Looking forward to the mumble.

Offline fuzzy

The team behind Maker is now in the process of branding ourselves as a company with a business model similar to Cryptonomex - we call ourselves Nexus and will focus on dapp development and development as a service. Our whole team went to the Blockchain Summit in Shanghai and I wrote an update about the trip today:

https://forum.makerdao.com/t/blog-draft-nexus-report-shanghai-global-blockchain-summit/315

The one thing I didn't include in the update (as this is still a very new idea) is that Nexus plans to also focus on the opportunities within the BitShares ecosystem as a part of our business model that we'll use to sustain ourselves on the road to deploying Maker and accomplishing other of our long term goals.

Among things we're considering are: Making a worker proposal in exchange for products that will improve the value of BTS, and making a registration and referral funnel. We're still just exploring the various opportunities, and as a part of that me and possibly some other Nexus members are planning to hold a hangout in the MKR room on the beyond bitcoin mumble server this afternoon 3 pm east coast time (9 pm european time) to hear the communities thoughts regarding worker proposals and what kind of products we can offer the BitShares community.

If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to write here as well, I'll try to respond before the hangout, or answer during the hangout.

Nice! Good time to remind you i still need to know who is going to have admin privs over your mumble room, btw.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
 +5% sounds very good.

could you post again an hour prior to the hangout?

Offline Rune

• View Profile
The team behind Maker is now in the process of branding ourselves as a company with a business model similar to Cryptonomex - we call ourselves Nexus and will focus on dapp development and development as a service. Our whole team went to the Blockchain Summit in Shanghai and I wrote an update about the trip today:

https://forum.makerdao.com/t/blog-draft-nexus-report-shanghai-global-blockchain-summit/315

The one thing I didn't include in the update (as this is still a very new idea) is that Nexus plans to also focus on the opportunities within the BitShares ecosystem as a part of our business model that we'll use to sustain ourselves on the road to deploying Maker and accomplishing other of our long term goals.

Among things we're considering are: Making a worker proposal in exchange for products that will improve the value of BTS, and making a registration and referral funnel. We're still just exploring the various opportunities, and as a part of that me and possibly some other Nexus members are planning to hold a hangout in the MKR room on the beyond bitcoin mumble server this afternoon 3 pm east coast time (9 pm european time) to hear the communities thoughts regarding worker proposals and what kind of products we can offer the BitShares community.

If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to write here as well, I'll try to respond before the hangout, or answer during the hangout.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 01:43:13 am by Rune »