Author Topic: my attempt to import keys.  (Read 3763 times)

unreadPostsSinceLastVisit

Code: [Select]
---- transaction error ----> SQLError {}r.event @ app.js:49t @ app.js:2i @ app.js:3(anonymous function) @ app.js:3
app.js:49 Event {debug: SQLError, target: t}bubbles: falsecancelBubble: falsecancelable: falsecurrentTarget: nulldebug: SQLErrorcode: 5message: "could not prepare statement (1 no such table: properties)"__proto__: SQLErrorCONSTRAINT_ERR: 6DATABASE_ERR: 1QUOTA_ERR: 4SYNTAX_ERR: 5TIMEOUT_ERR: 7TOO_LARGE_ERR: 3UNKNOWN_ERR: 0VERSION_ERR: 2code: (...)get code: ()arguments: nullcaller: nulllength: 0name: ""__proto__: ()apply: apply()arguments: (...)get arguments: ThrowTypeError()set arguments: ThrowTypeError()bind: bind()call: call()caller: (...)get caller: ThrowTypeError()set caller: ThrowTypeError()constructor: Function()length: 0name: ""toString: toString()Symbol(Symbol.hasInstance): (e)__proto__: Object<function scope><function scope>constructor: SQLError()message: (...)get message: ()__proto__: ObjectdefaultPrevented: falseeventPhase: 0path: Array[0]returnValue: truesrcElement: nulltarget: ttimeStamp: 1445809325190type: "error"__proto__: Event(anonymous function) @ app.js:49s @ app.js:2(anonymous function) @ app.js:2d @ app.js:2
app.js:92 Event {debug: SQLError, target: t}bubbles: falsecancelBubble: falsecancelable: falsecurrentTarget: nulldebug: SQLErrordefaultPrevented: falseeventPhase: 0path: Array[0]returnValue: truesrcElement: nulltarget: ttimeStamp: 1445809325190type: "error"__proto__: Event(anonymous function) @ app.js:92s @ app.js:2(anonymous function) @ app.js:2d @ app.js:2
app.js:2 Unhandled promise rejection Event {debug: SQLError, target: t}bubbles: falsecancelBubble: falsecancelable: falsecurrentTarget: nulldebug: SQLErrordefaultPrevented: falseeventPhase: 0path: Array[0]returnValue: truesrcElement: nulltarget: ttimeStamp: 1445809325190type: "error"__proto__: Event(anonymous function) @ app.js:2

thats in chromium.

nothing in firefox.

same result in both after clearing the hidden database.

Offline svk

i actually had deleted the wallet and attempted fresh import.

tried this on both chromium and firefox.

There's also a shared database which is what's being loaded when it says "AddressIndex load xx". To clear that one as well, open the dev console in your browser and type this:

iDB.root.deleteDatabase(true)
That will clear that database as well, which will hopefully solve your issue. This did not clear any accounts that were already in my wallet so it should be safe but if there are keys or accounts you haven't backed up in your wallets you should probably do so first.

Edit: Forgot one thing that happened to, the Wallet Management page was acting like I had no wallet after doing the above. In order to set the wallet, you can use this command:

iDB.root.setProperty("current_wallet", "default")
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 09:39:56 pm by svk »
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

i actually had deleted the wallet and attempted fresh import.

tried this on both chromium and firefox.

Offline svk

Nothing special in there really, but the high AdressIndex load number probably means you already imported the full json with all the keys before trying this.

You probably need to delete the wallet then retry but I don't have access to the commands for that on my phone. One thing you could try is to use another browser where you haven't imported any keys yet.

Import balance seems to be taking forever still with 278 keys.

Letting it run indefinitely.
It should be pretty much instant with 278 keys, are you getting any errors in the console?

I think I figured out what you meant.

I got "AddressIndex load 272265" after hitting the import button and

mutating the [[Prototype]] of an object will cause your code to run very slowly; instead create the object with the correct initial [[Prototype]] value using Object.create vendors.js:19:30281
"connecting to wss://bitshares.openledger.info/ws" app.js:7:27090
db init done app.js:4:8792
ChainStore Init app.js:50:21278
synced and subscribed, chainstore ready app.js:50:21763
Use of getPreventDefault() is deprecated.  Use defaultPrevented instead. bitshares.openledger.info
Warning: setState(...): Can only update a mounted or mounting component. This usually means you called setState() on an unmounted component. This is a no-op.

all that before the import. neither of them seemed to happened when it's supposed to be showing me my balance though.

could it be because my internet speed is so slow?

It should be pretty much instant with 278 keys, are you getting any errors in the console?

Im using linux and haven't tried compiling yet.

Offline svk

progress.

I was able to get a pruned wallet in this thread

now attempting key import in openledger

I just tried that in chromium and got the same result.

Have you tried using openledger wallte in a different browser and give it more time to rake over all keys?

I haven't tried the "in a different browser" part. I'll do that right now.
done. same result as first screenshot.

How long do you think it might take?

I wasn't able to get my balances to display after downloading a stored version of the blockchain on 0.9.3c, so i'm not sure my export file is even suitable.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2015, 06:20:20 pm by merockstar »

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Have you tried using openledger wallte in a different browser and give it more time to rake over all keys?

your command line client is independent from the web wallet .. you would need to also import you stuff there ..

I did. Same result on both clients so far.

since you have alot of keys in one of your accounts .. I can from here only assume that the wallet takes some time to load all those keys and get the balances of the chain ..

I don't know how that account got so many keys. vesting funds from ags maybe?

Rest assured that the chain does not lose funds . if you had them in your wallet in BTS1 .. you will definitely end up seeing them in Bts2 as well ..

I know. But this kind of sucks. bitcoin is rising, and id like access to my funds.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
your command line client is independent from the web wallet .. you would need to also import you stuff there ..

since you have alot of keys in one of your accounts .. I can from here only assume that the wallet takes some time to load all those keys and get the balances of the chain ..

Rest assured that the chain does not lose funds . if you had them in your wallet in BTS1 .. you will definitely end up seeing them in Bts2 as well ..