Author Topic: cob, are you ready for tomorrow's go live?????:'( :'(  (Read 18719 times)

Offline 浅蓝~~~

• View Profile
the mac version ,import right keys still error.the keys can import to bts2.0

Offline cryptillionaire

• View Profile
damn shit... it even works worse than the BTS2.0 wallet.

I see the notes but i cannot claim them because there is no account in the drop down menu.  I dont understand it... I created a second account but it still doesnt work. Hopefully poloniex will add notes soon, so i can drop that bag there.

Refresh the page.

This is not working for me.

Already tried application reboot, PC reboot, new wallet and several refreshes - no luck, still a big white blank screen.

first unlock the wallet before importing the keys. that helped me with the problem
Same - I've created an account, unlocked the wallet successfully, navigated to settings | import keys, selected the correct key, entered the correct password, hit submit and it's just stuck at a white blank screen. It's not frozen (not unresponsive), and it's not using any computing resources, but i've left it for over half an hour now with no luck. Tries with admin mode too :S

I've done that every time so far - still no luck.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 11:03:41 pm by cryptillionaire »

Offline bobmaloney

I see the notes but i cannot claim them because there is no account in the drop down menu.  I dont understand it... I created a second account but it still doesnt work. Hopefully poloniex will add notes soon, so i can drop that bag there.

Refresh the page.

Already tried application reboot, PC reboot, new wallet and several refreshes - no luck, still a big white blank screen.

first unlock the wallet before importing the keys. that helped me with the problem

I've done that every time so far - still no luck.
"The crows seemed to be calling his name, thought Caw."
- Jack Handey (SNL)

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile

Refresh the page.

Offline bobmaloney

Refresh the page.

- Jack Handey (SNL)

Offline bytemaster

Refresh the page.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile

horrible crap
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 08:53:55 pm by Marky0001 »

Offline bobmaloney

- Jack Handey (SNL)

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
1. Go setting-Lookup balances
2. View-Refresh
3. Import balances
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline bobmaloney

does the import work for you?

i tried to import the keys (.json file) but the wallet client only goes white and stays blank forever :(

Same thing here.

Win 7 64
i7
16gb RAM
SSD
- Jack Handey (SNL)

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile
does the import work for you?

i tried to import the keys (.json file) but the wallet client only goes white and stays blank forever :(

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile
i hope cob will make some announcement soon

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile