Author Topic: MUSE Light client Release  (Read 30587 times)

unreadPostsSinceLastVisit

i think you misspelled nipple.

I think you misspelled ratscrotum.  :P

touche

The name was created when i was 13 now im 31, you are the first to say anything.....

damn. I'll quit trying to find hidden anagrams in it now.

what's your internet connection like elpinye? I experienced similar behavior on openledger until I got it to a nice fast Internet connection.

Tuck Fheman

I think you misspelled ratscrotum.  :P

Offline redhouseoveryonder

The name was created when i was 13 now im 31, you are the first to say anything.....

unreadPostsSinceLastVisit

I had the same issue i imported my keys successfully and claimed balance successfully and nothing showing in my wallet.  in wallet management console>>balance claims>look up balances>loading balance claims. it proceeded to load over night with no balance in the wallet this morning.

Offline twitter

• View Profile
 same  here bro[emoji12]
witness:

Offline redhouseoveryonder

I had the same issue i imported my keys successfully and claimed balance successfully and nothing showing in my wallet.  in wallet management console>>balance claims>look up balances>loading balance claims. it proceeded to load over night with no balance in the wallet this morning.

Offline unsoindovo

• View Profile
Thank you, Gentlemen. This method worked wonderfully. I can now see my balances.  :D

great!!!  ;) ;) ;) ;)

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
Thank you, Gentlemen. This method worked wonderfully. I can now see my balances.  :D

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

just download one of this two utilities
https://github.com/pointbiz/bitaddress.org
or
https://www.bitaddress.org/
and get you uncompressed 51bit, starting with "5" private key.
then import it in your MUSE wallet.
REMEMBER TO RUN THIS UTILITIES OFF LINE TO AVOID ANY RISK

Yes .. try this (offline) to export the 5... uncompressed key .. there should be a button that changes the key you have paste in

Offline konelectric

I successfully imported my keys from 0.9.3c backup, and claimed my balances. But I don't have any MUSE from the snapshot in my Balances. Is there something more I have to do?
Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.

Offline unsoindovo

• View Profile
just download one of this two utilities
https://github.com/pointbiz/bitaddress.org
or
https://www.bitaddress.org/
and get you uncompressed 51bit, starting with "5" private key.
then import it in your MUSE wallet.
REMEMBER TO RUN THIS UTILITIES OFF LINE TO AVOID ANY RISK

Offline unsoindovo

• View Profile
i think bytemaster or xeroc should tell us something to help...
waiting for his response

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
I'm having the same problem as unsoindovo but with the bitshares light wallet:  when I import my bitcoin-qt private key I get the white/blank screen.  My key also begins with L and is 52 characters long.  Can someone verify that the the private key to be in WIF has to begin with 5?  xeroc seems to imply that it doesn't based on his steps below.

how to import NOTES buyed in IPO with BTC????
there isn't a function do do this!
You use the import key tool and put the wif private key for the address you used to buy NOTES in the pre-sale
hi xeroc!
i don't understand.
how to generate "wif private key" from my bitcoin QT-Wallet and then use it to import in my MUSE wallet.
can you explain better?

many thanx!
Can you figure out FROM WHICH address(es) you have donated to the MUSE pre-sale?
you should be able to figure that out from your transaction history in the QT-wallet.

once you know your addresses you can dump their corresponding private keys as described here:
http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/4203/how-can-i-export-the-private-key-for-an-address-from-the-satoshi-client

That string of characters can be imported into muse with the key import tool and afterwards you can claim your pre-sale tokens

Ditto. Still missing most of my balances, so I tried this. I'm also using an "L" key and getting the blank page of death.

Offline kingslanding

• View Profile
I'm having the same problem as unsoindovo but with the bitshares light wallet:  when I import my bitcoin-qt private key I get the white/blank screen.  My key also begins with L and is 52 characters long.  Can someone verify that the the private key to be in WIF has to begin with 5?  xeroc seems to imply that it doesn't based on his steps below.

how to import NOTES buyed in IPO with BTC????
there isn't a function do do this!
You use the import key tool and put the wif private key for the address you used to buy NOTES in the pre-sale
hi xeroc!
i don't understand.
how to generate "wif private key" from my bitcoin QT-Wallet and then use it to import in my MUSE wallet.
can you explain better?

many thanx!
Can you figure out FROM WHICH address(es) you have donated to the MUSE pre-sale?
you should be able to figure that out from your transaction history in the QT-wallet.

once you know your addresses you can dump their corresponding private keys as described here:
http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/4203/how-can-i-export-the-private-key-for-an-address-from-the-satoshi-client

That string of characters can be imported into muse with the key import tool and afterwards you can claim your pre-sale tokens
BTS username/address:   kingslanding9999

Offline particlewave

• View Profile
just tryed to import my bitcoin PK to redeem IPO notes...
but without success...
i have win 7 64bit
i used dumpprivkey <bitcoinaddress> who reveals the private key corresponding to <bitcoinaddress>.
then i put the PK here:

but without succes...
i click on "DONE" and i get a blank page.
 :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
no tips to fix this issue?

I tried copying and pasting exported Base58 private key in its normal display format:
5Kb8kL f9zgWQ nogidD A76MzP L6TsZZ Y36hWX MssSzN ydYXYB 9KF
This gave me the dreaded blank page of death.  :(

Used this instead (removed spaces):
5Kb8kLf9zgWQnogidDA76MzPL6TsZZY36hWXMssSzNydYXYB9KF
Successful import.  :)

FYI, private key used above is fake (from bitcoinwiki page).

hi particle!!!
how do you get 51bit Base58Private key from your wallet who start with "5"?
i'm able to extract just 52bit private key who stars with "L" or "K"!!!!

Sorry, I never used Bitcoin-qt wallet.  Armory wallet gives various options as to what format(s) and info to export.  I would imagine same is similar for your wallet, maybe.