Author Topic: MUSE Light client Release  (Read 30588 times)

Offline mfajma

• View Profile
Is everyone having issues claiming funds with windows release? 

That was a last minute fix.

I am having issues claiming my balance as well.   I imported my json key file with no problem.  When I go to the Claim Balances page, my balance and account show up on the listing but the "Select Account" dropdown does not contain my account name.   I can mark the checkbox next to my account balance but the Claim Balance button stays disabled so I am not able to actually claim the balance.   I have tried reloading multiple times and even exiting and reopening the application and nothing seems to work.

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
It's worked great for me. Are these the full balances, though? Seems like a lot less than I thought I had.
It showed me about 1/10 of my actual balance after importing my keys, I'll have to look into it again tomorrow.

That's what I think, too. It's about 1/10th of what I would expect should be in there. I assume the balances haven't been scaled yet?
I figured out my issue, I used a filtered wallet json that had been made using the BTS genesis, once I redid it with the correct genesis file my balances were correct.

My json file went from 94633 keys to 18 after filtering :)

I don't have that many keys, but could you please explain how you filtered? If it isn't rocket science, I might try that to see if I can get my full balance. Thanks!

Offline yellowecho

Still don't have any options to select an existing account using the .dmg.  Any help?
696c6f766562726f776e696573

Offline svk

It's worked great for me. Are these the full balances, though? Seems like a lot less than I thought I had.
It showed me about 1/10 of my actual balance after importing my keys, I'll have to look into it again tomorrow.

That's what I think, too. It's about 1/10th of what I would expect should be in there. I assume the balances haven't been scaled yet?
I figured out my issue, I used a filtered wallet json that had been made using the BTS genesis, once I redid it with the correct genesis file my balances were correct.

My json file went from 94633 keys to 18 after filtering :)
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline svk

Key import , claim balance worked fine for me on Mac.
When will it be possible to buy more MUSE?

Thank you all for ignoring my question....  :-\
No one knows yet, maybe Poloniex will add it soon but there hasn't been anything official about any exchanges adding it afaik.
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline Bitty

• View Profile
Key import , claim balance worked fine for me on Mac.
When will it be possible to buy more MUSE?

Thank you all for ignoring my question....  :-\

Offline ifinta

• View Profile
I started my light client today:

"BLOCKCHAIN IS OUT OF SYNC, PLEASE WAIT UNTIL IT'S SYNCHRONIZED..    Head block  #105068  1 hour ago"

My settings: ws://52.6.149.0/ws

What to do?

Same here... (worked yesterday)

What to do?

Offline CalabiYau

Mmmhh, several attempts to claim this balance, no success, spinner running all night long.......

Maybe not related, but still in the woods:

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
Issue is the MUSE address is derived from the BTC public key .. but I don't know how easily get the BTC public key from the bitcoin blockchain or your wallet .. anyone else?

I tried both light and cli wallets - to no avail.  I tried all my btc donation keys too.  None of them work.  I hope there is a way to find the btc address in the genesis.json file.

@bytemaster , please help.
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Issue is the MUSE address is derived from the BTC public key .. but I don't know how easily get the BTC public key from the bitcoin blockchain or your wallet .. anyone else?

Offline cube

• View Profile
https://github.com/peertracksinc/muse/blob/muse/genesis.json

Do I need to search for the btc addresses in the converted MUSE format?  How do I search for it?

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline cube

• View Profile
how to import NOTES buyed in IPO with BTC????
there isn't a function do do this!
You use the import key tool and put the wif private key for the address you used to buy NOTES in the pre-sale
hi xeroc!
i don't understand.
how to generate "wif private key" from my bitcoin QT-Wallet and then use it to import in my MUSE wallet.
can you explain better?

many thanx!
Can you figure out FROM WHICH address(es) you have donated to the MUSE pre-sale?
you should be able to figure that out from your transaction history in the QT-wallet.

once you know your addresses you can dump their corresponding private keys as described here:
http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/4203/how-can-i-export-the-private-key-for-an-address-from-the-satoshi-client

That string of characters can be imported into muse with the key import tool and afterwards you can claim your pre-sale tokens

I tried it in cli wallet but unfortunately it does not work.  It returned an empty json :-

"2345800ms th_a       wallet.cpp:3365               import_balance       ] balances: []
[]"

BTC address can be in uncompressed or compressed form.  I tried both formats but failed.  Is there a way to verify the BTC public address against the genesis file, somehow?