Author Topic: MUSE Light client Release  (Read 30599 times)

Offline konelectric

You can't create an Account Name using vowels?
Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.

Offline konelectric

I started my light client today:

"BLOCKCHAIN IS OUT OF SYNC, PLEASE WAIT UNTIL IT'S SYNCHRONIZED..    Head block  #105068  1 hour ago"

My settings: ws://52.6.149.0/ws

What to do?

Same here... (worked yesterday)

What to do?

I clicked the retry when this happed to me. Also had the same thing happen with the BTS 2.0 wallet. Both worked after I hit Retry.
Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.

Offline unsoindovo

• View Profile
just tryed to import my bitcoin PK to redeem IPO notes...
but without success...
i have win 7 64bit
i used dumpprivkey <bitcoinaddress> who reveals the private key corresponding to <bitcoinaddress>.
then i put the PK here:

but without succes...
i click on "DONE" and i get a blank page.
 :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
no tips to fix this issue?

I tried copying and pasting exported Base58 private key in its normal display format:
5Kb8kL f9zgWQ nogidD A76MzP L6TsZZ Y36hWX MssSzN ydYXYB 9KF
This gave me the dreaded blank page of death.  :(

Used this instead (removed spaces):
5Kb8kLf9zgWQnogidDA76MzPL6TsZZY36hWXMssSzNydYXYB9KF
Successful import.  :)

FYI, private key used above is fake (from bitcoinwiki page).

hi particle!!!
how do you get 51bit Base58Private key from your wallet who start with "5"?
i'm able to extract just 52bit private key who stars with "L" or "K"!!!!

Offline particlewave

• View Profile
but without success...
i have win 7 64bit
i used dumpprivkey <bitcoinaddress> who reveals the private key corresponding to <bitcoinaddress>.
then i put the PK here:

but without succes...

I tried copying and pasting exported Base58 private key in its normal display format:

hum...
there is something who i'm not understanding!
how to export in  Base58 format from qt-wallet?

your key, ok for fake :-), is 51byte...
mine is 52bite!!!
and i have not blank space in the string!!!

where is the mistake!!!
can you help me to understand!!!
thanx!!! :-)

From bitcoinwiki:
https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Private_key#Base58_Wallet_Import_format
For private keys associated with uncompressed public keys, they are 51 characters and always start with the number 5 on mainnet (9 on testnet).
Private keys associated with compressed public keys are 52 characters and start with a capital L or K on mainnet (c on testnet).

I'm not a bitcoin expert but I think you want the private key type that begins with the number 5 and is 51 characters in length.
Not sure if Muse handles importing both formats.  Maybe someone else can verify.
FWIW I exported from an Armory wallet. 

Offline unsoindovo

• View Profile
but without success...
i have win 7 64bit
then i put the PK here:

but without succes...

hum...
there is something who i'm not understanding!
how to export in  Base58 format from qt-wallet?

your key, ok for fake :-), is 51byte...
mine is 52bite!!!
and i have not blank space in the string!!!

where is the mistake!!!
can you help me to understand!!!
thanx!!! :-)

Offline particlewave

• View Profile
but without success...
i have win 7 64bit
then i put the PK here:

but without succes...

chryspano

You need to change the genesis file of course, and also to replace GPH with BTS and BTS with MUSE in one of the scripts iirc.

I guess I was lucky because nothing is missing.

[EDIT]
I don't know if my first failed attempt will all the keys helped in any way but I'm ok now.

Offline svk

I haven't managed to claim my balance yet though! I think it's because I have too many keys.

I had problems too but I followed these instructions and reduced my keys from 66k to something like 300, it was really easy after that!

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,19390.0.html
I hope you adapted the guide for use with the MUSE genesis file. If not, unless you're lucky, you're probably missing some balances.

You need to change the genesis file of course, and also to replace GPH with BTS and BTS with MUSE in one of the scripts iirc.
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

chryspano

I haven't managed to claim my balance yet though! I think it's because I have too many keys.

I had problems too but I followed these instructions and reduced my keys from 66k to something like 300, it was really easy after that!

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,19390.0.html

Offline hadrian

• View Profile
  • BitShares: hadrian
looking Good!  +5%

Can we register premium names somehow?

I'd like to know the answer to this also...

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline unsoindovo

• View Profile
but without success...
i have win 7 64bit
then i put the PK here:

but without succes...

Offline mfajma

• View Profile
Is everyone having issues claiming funds with windows release? 

That was a last minute fix.

I am having issues claiming my balance as well.   I imported my json key file with no problem.  When I go to the Claim Balances page, my balance and account show up on the listing but the "Select Account" dropdown does not contain my account name.   I can mark the checkbox next to my account balance but the Claim Balance button stays disabled so I am not able to actually claim the balance.   I have tried reloading multiple times and even exiting and reopening the application and nothing seems to work.

Alright so I fixed my issue.   

The issue appears to have been that I had created a wallet but not an account.   Once I created an account, I was able to claim my balances.   Not sure if it matters but I created an account with the same name as my original account from the 0.9.3 wallet file that I was importing.

hi mfajma
i follow the same procedure...
all fine for me...
i just to understand better how to import notes buyed in IPO.

did you buy notes in IPO?

I did, and those notes showed up in my 0.9.3 bitshares wallet.   I exported those keys and imported the .json file into that new Muse wallet and now they are showing up in my Muse wallet.   Did your notes show up in your bitshares 0.9.3 wallet? 

Offline unsoindovo

• View Profile

I am having issues claiming my balance as well.   I imported my json key file with no problem.  When I go to the Claim Balances page, my balance and account show up on the listing but the "Select Account" dropdown does not contain my account name.   I can mark the checkbox next to my account balance but the Claim Balance button stays disabled so I am not able to actually claim the balance.   I have tried reloading multiple times and even exiting and reopening the application and nothing seems to work.

The issue appears to have been that I had created a wallet but not an account.   Once I created an account, I was able to claim my balances.   Not sure if it matters but I created an account with the same name as my original account from the 0.9.3 wallet file that I was importing.

hi mfajma
i follow the same procedure...
all fine for me...
i just to understand better how to import notes buyed in IPO.

did you buy notes in IPO?

Offline mfajma

• View Profile

Offline svk

I thought that since this was a fresh chain account names would not transfer over, is that not the case? If we're supposed to keep our account names then I too am missing them after importing my keys..
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks