Author Topic: Help me import my 0.9.3c accounts into light wallet 2.15.296(?)  (Read 2953 times)

Offline wmbutler

• View Profile
    • Music City Bitcoins
  • GitHub: wmbutler
Try choosing New Wallet and enter a new password twice. I'd expect it will give you an option to import a your old keys after that. If it doesn't, look for a lock in the upper right hand corner and make sure that you've unlocked your just-created wallet before importing your 0.9.3c keys.
PTS: PnBVP1iLTsV6U8z4BeJYhF8jMpkLhtTi9r
BTS2.0: billbutler
There are 10 kinds of people. Those who understand binary and those who do not.

Offline URSAY

• View Profile
Ver. 292 to 296...

Same UI window now has a Key Import Tool which was not there before.  I click the Key Import Button area and get no noticeable response.

Suggestions?
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 06:02:25 pm by URSAY »

Offline URSAY

• View Profile
It appears the current light version is 296 rather then 292.  Gonna try what appears to be a later release.  Release notes on Git say 294 at the top of the page.  Confusing.

https://github.com/bitshares/bitshares-2/releases
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 05:43:51 pm by URSAY »

Offline URSAY

• View Profile
It is certainly a Bitshares 2.0 wallet downloaded from an official source.  I migrated to it after the full Mac wallet was silently pulled and unsupported.

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,19393.msg249148.html#msg249148

BitShares-light_2.15.292.dmg

« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 05:48:17 pm by URSAY »

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
I am aware of the link you've provided but I see no info about the light wallet here.  Can you help with the light wallet?

that's the very same view?

I have finally cracked the UI design and found Wallet Management Console.

Example photos show options as, Create Backup, Backup Brainkey, Restore Backup, Import Keys, Change Password, New Walllet, and Delete Wallet.

My light wallet shows 2 options.  Restore Backup and New Wallet.

Instructions suggest Import Key option.  I do not see that option.  I also do not have a Dashboard tab.  Is this related to my wallet being a light wallet?

please post a screenshot of YOUR wallet. I think you're using something unrelated to bitshares 2.0

Offline URSAY

• View Profile
I am aware of the link you've provided but I see no info about the light wallet here.  Can you help with the light wallet?

I have finally cracked the UI design and found Wallet Management Console.

Example photos show options as, Create Backup, Backup Brainkey, Restore Backup, Import Keys, Change Password, New Walllet, and Delete Wallet.

My light wallet shows 2 options.  Restore Backup and New Wallet.

Instructions suggest Import Key option.  I do not see that option.  I also do not have a Dashboard tab.  Is this related to my wallet being a light wallet?

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav

Offline URSAY

• View Profile

Offline URSAY

• View Profile
Are there clear instructions anywhere for this?  Note this is the LIGHT wallet.  Thanks.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 05:45:53 pm by URSAY »