Author Topic: "We Build Blockchain Businesses"  (Read 7290 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
The flyer has been designed for cnx specifically and does not only cover BTS ..

But we should consider building/improving exisiting flyers for bts aswell.. afaik someone has a nice html draft already. Anyone keen enough to pimp it so we can put it on bts.org?

@Akado: are you interested in cnx specific tri folds as well?

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
@Akando: Are you still interested in having some of those flyers? I still have 200-300 of them here.

You misspelled me  :P

Sure I am, if no one else wants to take them. I'm sure there are other countries more keen on blockchain stuff but if there is no one. And thanks for reminding me I completely forgot to check the price of printing more. Will do so this next Wednesday.

Also @cass could you add the flyers to bitshares.org? I've seen Augur and a few more sites provide them to whoever wants to print them! http://www.augur.net/#branding
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
@Akando: Are you still interested in having some of those flyers? I still have 200-300 of them here.

+5%
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline roadscape

You should have a line were people can write their referral code in.

i'm begin to think, we sould create a more BitShares centric TRI-FOLD then to hand out to community ..

It would be great to have a professional BitShares-centric brochure +5%

This one is very basic but easy to print at home:
https://rawgit.com/roadscape/bts-brochure/master/index.html
http://cryptofresh.com  |  witness: roadscape

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

i'm begin to think, we sould create a more BitShares centric TRI-FOLD then to hand out to community ..

█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline konelectric

Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
They look awesome, good job!  +5%

Btw, do you have any files that could be used to print them? Would like to try it out even if you can't send some.

hey .at least it would be good if you would give me the exact size you would need  .. current format is A4 with 2 mm cut ..

Would A5 make it too difficult to read with your current layout? It seems a good size

definitely

Offline Akado

• View Profile

Btw, do you have any files that could be used to print them? Would like to try it out even if you can't send some.

hey .at least it would be good if you would give me the exact size you would need  .. current format is A4 with 2 mm cut ..

Would A5 make it too difficult to read with your current layout? It seems a good size
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

Offline Akado

• View Profile

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
TRI-FOLDs arrived .. updates following soon :D
« Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 11:01:14 pm by cass »

Offline Akado

• View Profile
Well I've only find seur.com at it says it's 40e to send from Portugal to Germany which is impossible, no way it can be that expensive, both for a 500g envelope and a 3kg box.

If xeroc/ken or someome from germany could also help confirm that it would be great. I thought it would be something around 10/15e at most.ears i

our public mail company charges 23,65 for a package up to 1kg from germany. Which i still think its a lot but they dont mention if it's to send/receive. But that should be for proper packages lol I believe the flyers could be easily sent as multiple "letters" with a few inside. That way only the stamp would be paid. It should be easier that way.

Otherwise I can just print them here if it's affordable.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 07:57:45 pm by Akado »

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
let me think about .. but IMO a goodworkaround .. if we would just send some to you… @xeroc ? what do you think?
akado .. pls check out .. what a post package  from germany to portugal

Offline Akado

• View Profile
i've printed 1k today …

where are u located .. ?

Wow that must have not been cheap! Portugal. We aren't much into Bitcoin, the only news was when the first and only ATM appeared so I wasn't thinking of printing much. Maybe 5 per location or so, on those business hotels. Plus one or two IT companies some friends work for.

I would love to spread these through Lisbon University which is the biggest one. 5 colleges next to each other plus the big one http://tecnico.ulisboa.pt/en/ which hosts most meetups, conventions, etc would definitely need more than 5 per college but I will also see the prices around in Lisbon to see if I can just keep printing them and distribute them again every 1 or 2 weeks.

Btw, it looks awesome  8) the front page will immediately catch the attention of someone who is into crypto, good job +5%
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 07:35:52 pm by Akado »

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
i've printed 1k today …

where are u located .. ?

Offline Akado

• View Profile
Any chance of a file we could print directly? I still need to see costs but I'm thinking of printing some and placing them near the only Bitcoin ATM in my country and business hotels.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
on this images the fold is on the right .. but the original TRI-FOLDS are left folded ... that's why the bg looks a bit broke here for the cover and back side ..

« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 07:10:51 pm by cass »

Offline Louis

Can we get a clear shot of the inside?

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
What about CCEDK and the smaller exchanges? Does VOTE still count as something separate from BTS? It seems to me that Mark Lyford's business maybe should not be mentioned, given the recent PR issues, even though I wish him and his business success.
I agree, add FMV but not Banx.

i will add FMV ... (stan .. pls don'T publish such documents before they are good to go next time  :P thx)

Sorry.  (It looked pretty good to go to me!)

no worries ...

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

I would suggest our stuff as well.. however I think you are looking to add things that are already launched. :)  Maybe in version 2.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
What about CCEDK and the smaller exchanges? Does VOTE still count as something separate from BTS? It seems to me that Mark Lyford's business maybe should not be mentioned, given the recent PR issues, even though I wish him and his business success.

i will add FMV ... (stan .. pls don'T publish such documents before they are good to go next time  :P thx)

Sorry.  (It looked pretty good to go to me!)
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
from right to left ...

- Cover, Back Side, 1st Inlay introducing page

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

pls ignore quality as imgur compress img etc .. so quality isn't like it will look printed then

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

i've added CCEDK .. but not Banx ....

jakub

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile

Offline Stan

• View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
The point of Identabit is privacy from your competitors and ex-spouses, while allowing governments to be confident that they can stop bad guys from doing bad things.  (For people who believe that government is the solution, not the problem.)

I share your attitude that BitShares is the system I will be using.
But that doesn't mean that 90% of the world won't be happy with Identabit because it strives to be just what they want.

Alas, this is a distraction.  I need that list of the Top Twelve BitShares based companies we should list in our upcoming presentations.

Anybody want to start the list?

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
They're just two different tines on a fork. Let them serve different crowds and hopefully everyone will benefit.

Offline Thom

The blub under Identibit is an oxymoron. Complying with "regulations" means you give them whatever info they demand and then you hope they don't give it away or use it against you (which they will).

But that's the calling card for Identabit; it's exactly the punch line they need to promote it with. It allows potential partners to comply, while most of them would be too scared to use something where you can't verify identities. You don't have to agree with what they are doing, but far from being an oxymoron, it's what separates Identabit from BitShares.

Oh I know it's Identibit's playground, but there's NO QUESTION it an oxymoron. You can't call "giving them whatever info they demand" privacy, unless you believe in doublespeak and that regulators have your best interests at heart.

I've been against IDB from the start on philosophical principle. Time will tell if my predictions about what it means to BitShares will come true or not. This is one time I truly hope I'm wrong, but we shall see.

I don't have a crystal ball, but I have an opinion and I can speculate with the best of 'em. Principles matter, but so does feeding your family.
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere - MLK |  Verbaltech2 Witness Reports: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,23902.0.html

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
The blub under Identibit is an oxymoron. Complying with "regulations" means you give them whatever info they demand and then you hope they don't give it away or use it against you (which they will).

But that's the calling card for Identabit; it's exactly the punch line they need to promote it with. It allows potential partners to comply, while most of them would be too scared to use something where you can't verify identities. You don't have to agree with what they are doing, but far from being an oxymoron, it's what separates Identabit from BitShares.

Offline Thom

Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere - MLK |  Verbaltech2 Witness Reports: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,23902.0.html

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
The Industrial Strength Blockchain

Offline topcandle

Only announce the ones that are worth announcing--- meaning its a done deal.  Please don't prematurely tell us. 

Will we get a new announcement before the end of the month?

Offline Stan

• View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
These are the words on the cover of our newly Cassified tri-fold brochure.

We list a few projects that build on that technology on that cover, but I can think of at least a dozen more.

Which top dozen third party companies that are building on our ecosystem should we list, if Cass should somehow insist that I can only list twelve?

« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 01:26:52 am by Stan »