Author Topic: [ANN] Metaexchange fee sharing!  (Read 25394 times)

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
When are you guys doing the first trading fee distribution to Metafees holders?
Do you distribute only BTC trading fees or do we also get altcoins deposited to our accounts?

today the first buyback occurs. The first buyback will occur for 100% of all collected fees - more details here https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,20150.0.html

Offline Creat0r

• View Profile
Hi @monsterer !

We just add your project METAFEES to our crowdfunding Radar - https://cyber.fund/radar

If you want to improve information about METAFEES just go to Github and make a commit)

We'll be glad to help you to make your crowdfunding campaign more successful   :)

Offline Lollero

• View Profile
When are you guys doing the first trading fee distribution to Metafees holders?
Do you distribute only BTC trading fees or do we also get altcoins deposited to our accounts?

Offline mint chocolate chip

Helping spread the word with a short METAFEES blog post.

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
Any updates when you will be doing an announcement on bitcointalk?
Are there other marketing plans?

we will announce on friday the first buyback (when, how much etc.). The first buyback (showcase) will be down on sunday, exact timeframe we will post on friday. after the first buyback, we wrap everything together and post on bitcointalk as well.

Offline Lollero

• View Profile
Any updates when you will be doing an announcement on bitcointalk?
Are there other marketing plans?

Offline fuzzy

i picked up some metafees, i think this is a good concept and a great model for how feesplits should be done in the future,

we will probably take note of your method here and use something similar in the future, hope you dont mind :)

+5%
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline kuro112

i picked up some metafees, i think this is a good concept and a great model for how feesplits should be done in the future,

we will probably take note of your method here and use something similar in the future, hope you dont mind :)
CTO @ Freebie, LLC

Offline monsterer

50% of trading fees are used to buy back METAFEES on the open market, thereby distributing our profits to METAFEES holders.

Ok so you basically pay for expenses "from your own pocket" is that right?
[/quote]

50% fees go to METAFEES holders, 25% go to our referral partners, 25% goes to us to cover costs :)
My opinions do not represent those of metaexchange unless explicitly stated.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
Is it ok to send BTC from exchange to buy METAFEES?
or do i need to download bitcoin client send through it?

It helps to have your own refund address in case something goes wrong with the transfer; have you not got a blockchain.info account?

I can create an blockchain.info account thanks
How can I get a METAFEES address on Openledger? I'm new to this stuff
I created an account on Openledger and I saw METAFEES on the assets page but how do I create an address?

Sorry for silly questions but i'm new to bitshares and don't really know how it works.  :D

hi Lollero,

thanks for your interest in bitshares and metaexchange.

so you created your bitshares account if i understand it correct

at the moment you can buy METAFEES via metaexchange.info

send BTC, ETH, or NXT directly and get your METAFEES into your bitshares account. In bitshares you do not need an address. Everything is handled with your accountname.

if you have still questions let me know.

Offline Lollero

• View Profile
Thanks!

btw am I understanding correctly that you distribute 50% of trading fees to shareholders and the other remaining 50% is used to buy Feeshares on the markets. Where does the profit come when you are distributing 100% of trading fees?

50% of trading fees are used to buy back METAFEES on the open market, thereby distributing our profits to METAFEES holders.

Ok so you basically pay for expenses "from your own pocket" is that right?

Offline Lollero

• View Profile
I think he is asking about the 0.3% fees of Metaexchange.

Yes my question was concerning Metaexchange.

Offline monsterer

Thanks!

btw am I understanding correctly that you distribute 50% of trading fees to shareholders and the other remaining 50% is used to buy Feeshares on the markets. Where does the profit come when you are distributing 100% of trading fees?

My opinions do not represent those of metaexchange unless explicitly stated.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

chryspano

I think he is asking about the 0.3% fees of Metaexchange.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
I can create an blockchain.info account thanks
How can I get a METAFEES address on Openledger? I'm new to this stuff
I created an account on Openledger and I saw METAFEES on the assets page but how do I create an address?

Sorry for silly questions but i'm new to bitshares and don't really know how it works.  :D

No problem - you just need your account name on Openledger :)

Thanks!

Nop .. of the 100% fees .. 20% are taken by the network (and get distributed to the shareholders ultimately by being removed from the supply)
the other 80% are given to the referral program .. of which 100%-X% go to the registrar (the guys who payed to registered the account) and %X to the guys who referred you to that registrar (affiliate program)

//edit: dang .. mixed things up .. sorry
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 04:32:28 pm by xeroc »