Author Topic: [ANN] Metaexchange fee sharing!  (Read 25364 times)

iHashFury

Pity just bought some ETH to start trading on the DEX

Offline monsterer

A little of topic.

Is there a way to get ETH from Poloniex to METAEX.ETH direct?
Poloniex does not have a data field.

Unfortunately not. I'd like to make this simpler in the future.
My opinions do not represent those of metaexchange unless explicitly stated.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

iHashFury

A little of topic.

Is there a way to get ETH from Poloniex to METAEX.ETH direct?
Poloniex does not have a data field.

Offline mint chocolate chip

so guys 1 day left till the fundraiser ends.

you can still buy the METAFEES via BTS on the internal market or via metaexchange.info with BTC, ETH and NXT.

We will do the next buyback after the chrismas days, but not sure about the exact date yet.

We wish everyone the best

Your metaexchangeteam

monsterer and shentist
Since metaexchange lost some money during the Chrismas days, I assume there would be no buyback until the loss is covered?

How did they lose money?

nope. they get it back form the buyers.

I wonder why they do not pull the price off of the DEX?

cmc, really?
Didn't get it all back, they still lost a few bitcoins.

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav

you can still buy the METAFEES via BTS on the internal market or via metaexchange.info with BTC, ETH and NXT.

We will do the next buyback after the chrismas days, but not sure about the exact date yet.

Your metaexchangeteam

monsterer and shentist
Since metaexchange lost some money during the Chrismas days, I assume there would be no buyback until the loss is covered?

How did they lose money?

nope. they get it back form the buyers.

I wonder why they do not pull the price off of the DEX?

cmc, really?

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore

Your metaexchangeteam

monsterer and shentist

How did they lose money?
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=20759.0
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit

Your metaexchangeteam

monsterer and shentist

How did they lose money?
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore

Your metaexchangeteam

monsterer and shentist
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist

Your metaexchangeteam

monsterer and shentist

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist

Offline Lollero

• View Profile
I am aware of the buyback. I ment when is the first distribution of the trading fee profits?
I'm assuming that today you are buying metafees with last months trading fee profits but are not yet distributing trading fee profits to metafees holders. I'm just wondering when that happens?

The buy-back *is* the redistribution of trading fee profits. By placing market buy orders on the open market, we raise the value of METAFEES using the profits we generated via the fees.

Ok I thought you were doing both, giving a share of trading fees and doing the buy-back. Ok all is clear now  :)
Am I right that you will be burning the Metafees that you buy each month?

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
I am aware of the buyback. I ment when is the first distribution of the trading fee profits?
I'm assuming that today you are buying metafees with last months trading fee profits but are not yet distributing trading fee profits to metafees holders. I'm just wondering when that happens?

The buy-back *is* the redistribution of trading fee profits. By placing market buy orders on the open market, we raise the value of METAFEES using the profits we generated via the fees.

Where are these buy back orders?  shentist said they would appear here (https://bitshares.openledger.info/#/market/METAFEES_METAEX.BTC)but there are no buy orders at all?

they buy at current market offers.

edit: join us @ 0.079 if you want

Offline JonnyB

• View Profile
    • twitter.com/jonnybitcoin

Where are these buy back orders?  shentist said they would appear here (https://bitshares.openledger.info/#/market/METAFEES_METAEX.BTC)but there are no buy orders at all?
I run the @bitshares twitter handle
twitter.com/bitshares

Offline monsterer

My opinions do not represent those of metaexchange unless explicitly stated.

Offline Lollero

• View Profile
When are you guys doing the first trading fee distribution to Metafees holders?
Do you distribute only BTC trading fees or do we also get altcoins deposited to our accounts?

today the first buyback occurs. The first buyback will occur for 100% of all collected fees - more details here https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,20150.0.html