Author Topic: Cryptofresh BitShares Peer to Peer Tour video translation  (Read 2893 times)

Offline roadscape

http://cryptofresh.com  |  witness: roadscape

Offline Thom

I was watching the Daily Decrypt's earliest videos and Amanda mentioned "the Cryptofresh Peer to Peer Tour Video" and said it was available on youtube.

I am so impressed with that chick! She provides the best (i.e. most enticing and entertaining) media coverage of anything I've seen, and she keeps BitShares in the news... often!

Congrads on getting on her radar guys!
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere - MLK |  Verbaltech2 Witness Reports: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,23902.0.html

Offline lovejoy

• View Profile
    • Cryptofresh
  • BitShares: lovejoy
Just wanted to tell you guys that you made a great video again. It is just awesome to see a lot of BitShares actors and put faces on voices or lines of text!

Like said on youtube, you made the subtitles on the video and I think it would be a great idea to translate it in several languages.

As of me, I will do the french translation in the name of the BitShares French ConneXion for the video.

It would be great if it could be in several other languages!!!! I think this video is great for inspiration and explains well technical and financial aspects but also the philosophy of BitShares.

If anyone is interested by doing this small work of translation feel free to post in here. I will maintain the list of languages up to date.

One thing only, @roadscape @bitscape , in what format would you like the subtitles to be? Could you possibly put the link to the subtitle file to make it easier for everyone?

BitShares Peer to Peer Tour

Languages:

- French : BitShares French ConneXion  (work in progress)
-
-

Awesome!  Can you post this to Reddit and Twitter, give me the links to it and I can test Sharing with you for it?

Fuzzy, can you clarify please... post what to Reddit and Twitter?

Offline lovejoy

• View Profile
    • Cryptofresh
Just wanted to tell you guys that you made a great video again. It is just awesome to see a lot of BitShares actors and put faces on voices or lines of text!

Like said on youtube, you made the subtitles on the video and I think it would be a great idea to translate it in several languages.

As of me, I will do the french translation in the name of the BitShares French ConneXion for the video.

It would be great if it could be in several other languages!!!! I think this video is great for inspiration and explains well technical and financial aspects but also the philosophy of BitShares.

If anyone is interested by doing this small work of translation feel free to post in here. I will maintain the list of languages up to date.

One thing only, @roadscape @bitscape , in what format would you like the subtitles to be? Could you possibly put the link to the subtitle file to make it easier for everyone?

Languages:

-
-

Awesome!  Can you post this to Reddit and Twitter, give me the links to it and I can test Sharing with you for it?

Fuzzy, can you clarify please... post what to Reddit and Twitter?

Offline fuzzy

Languages:

-
-

WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline roadscape

It turns out Google has a decent SRT translation tool.. we've generated auto-translations for the following languages:

Spanish
Russian
Italian
German
French
Chinese (Simplified)
Japanese

If you are willing to proofread/edit any of these translations, please PM me your email and I'll invite you.

The auto translations look pretty decent already, but ideally we'd get 2 reviewers for each language before submitting them YouTube. Thanks!
http://cryptofresh.com  |  witness: roadscape

Offline mangou007

BitShares French ConneXion, le portail francophone de BitShares
BitShares French ConneXion, the BitShares French gateway
www.bitsharesfcx.com

Offline lovejoy

• View Profile
    • Cryptofresh
Hey folks, here's the official English closed caption / subtitle file.

http://cryptofresh.com/uploads/BitShares-P2P-Tour-2015.srt

Hopefully .srt as a format is sufficient.  lmk.

I'm more than happy to upload additional CC translations to the P2P Tour Video on Youtube.

Offline mangou007

Lot's of people looking at the subject... but I still not received any translation offer yet...
www.bitsharesfcx.com

Offline mangou007

No problem @bitscape take your time just trying to motivate new translaters   ;)
« Last Edit: October 30, 2015, 04:28:42 pm by mangou007 »
www.bitsharesfcx.com

Offline lovejoy

• View Profile
    • Cryptofresh
I'm getting there, one sub at a time, bear with me a little longer.. :)

Offline mangou007

Don't be shy guys, this is for the community, this is the image of BitShares.
We need more com, and this is a good way to present our goal.
www.bitsharesfcx.com

Offline mangou007

www.bitsharesfcx.com

Offline lovejoy

• View Profile
    • Cryptofresh
Thanks for the initiative mangou007!

I will endeavor to finish up the 'official' english subtitles today, and I will post here when they are complete, a link for anyone to download the .srt file

Offline mangou007

Languages:

-
-
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 12:43:37 pm by mangou007 »
www.bitsharesfcx.com