Author Topic: Payment Gateway Plugin for MemoryCoin  (Read 1844 times)

Offline smokim11

• View Profile
Good idea, this should help MMC alot. This would start to separate MMC from the rest of the alt coins.
If I helped you and want to show your appreciation donate any amount:
Pjem2V2FDPGZa6yAvpL2fN5yZKXYUNLSv5

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals
I posted a job on freelancer : https://www.freelancer.com/projects/HTML.1-CSS/MemoryCoin-Payment-Gateway-for-Wordpress.5287961.html
Looking for a developer now, hope to find one. When it's finished and working perfect, I'll present it to the community free.

Project details updated. By the way, I'm open for community's suggestions. Please post your views as it is crucial for the development of the MemoryCoin gateway.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 04:07:53 pm by stalemate »
Coaex Precious Metals - Cryptocoin Gold and Silver Bullion
Memorycoin Chief Marketing Officer - Voting Address: MVTEcmoa78Tg5gRHzfjk5y5eaBxzP6GEYQ

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals
Hi everyone,

I'm running an e-commerce site which is in beta stage currently. The thing I need/imagine is a payment gateway plugin written especially for MemoryCoin 2.0.
This plugin must be compatible with the following:

Wordpress 3.8 + Woocommerce 2.0.20 (and 2.1 version which is planned to be released in January 2014)
Other e-commerce pack integration (Magento, OpenCart, etc) might be good, as well.

There is only a few payment gateways for Bitcoin. These are Bitpay, Coinbase, Mtgox, Bitcoin Payments for WooCommerce (outdated WP plugin), BTCMerch (high commissions) and coinpayments (haven't tried it yet but it looks crappy to me.)

If we (yeah, I mean we, as the MemoryCoin community, if there is one) can implement this feature for merchants, it will boost both the price and the volume for MemoryCoin. CxO guys, I'm not sure what you are doing nowadays but you should consider this idea or the big whales will swallow you badly! :)
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 09:11:18 am by stalemate »
Coaex Precious Metals - Cryptocoin Gold and Silver Bullion
Memorycoin Chief Marketing Officer - Voting Address: MVTEcmoa78Tg5gRHzfjk5y5eaBxzP6GEYQ