Author Topic: As bts2.0 is not stable, btc38 say they cannot deposit and withdrawal BTS  (Read 4599 times)

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

If there are bugs or issues. .they have made no attempts to contact CNX about them as of Friday last week according to bytemaster.

Other exchanges have implemented. In the new system exchanges will have to prove their balance.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline testz

Hi,

when I ask btc38 and yunbi why they donot open deposit and withdrawal BTS, they say bts2.0 wallet is not stable and has some unpredictable bugs. But I see poloniex have open BTS earlier. I donot know what problem about BTS2.0 wallet. Is it unstable as btc38 said? or they have other reason? who knows?

Thanks

AFAIK Historically btc38 use Windows, maybe Windows version of full node is not stable?

Offline maqifrnswa

• View Profile
But the 2.0 has upgrade two weeks, and they do not say when will reopen, just say unstable. I think it's strange.

They are free to delay, and you are free to vote with your wallet and use a different exchange.

compared to 1.0, 2.0 is significantly more stable and faster. There are also a lot more features, and with features comes the potential for bugs. Doesn't mean there are any, but that's their fear.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 07:00:42 pm by maqifrnswa »
maintains an Ubuntu PPA: https://launchpad.net/~showard314/+archive/ubuntu/bitshares [15% delegate] wallet_account_set_approval maqifrnswa true [50% delegate] wallet_account_set_approval delegate1.maqifrnswa true

Offline wmbutler

• View Profile
    • Music City Bitcoins
  • GitHub: wmbutler
PTS: PnBVP1iLTsV6U8z4BeJYhF8jMpkLhtTi9r
BTS2.0: billbutler
There are 10 kinds of people. Those who understand binary and those who do not.

Offline achao8044

• View Profile
But the 2.0 has upgrade two weeks, and they do not say when will reopen, just say unstable. I think it's strange.

Offline maqifrnswa

• View Profile
Hi,

when I ask btc38 and yunbi why they donot open deposit and withdrawal BTS, they say bts2.0 wallet is not stable and has some unpredictable bugs. But I see poloniex have open BTS earlier. I donot know what problem about BTS2.0 wallet. Is it unstable as btc38 said? or they have other reason? who knows?

Thanks

So they are predicting that there will be unpredictable bugs? ;D

They are doing due diligence and erring on the side of caution, which is there right to do. They are basically saying, "We have huge volume and liability, we want to let things play out a little longer before committing since release was ~1 week ago." I think that's fine, and if they have any specific concerns or metrics they want to see before committing to upgrading, let them know they can contact the community and devs here and we can help them out.
maintains an Ubuntu PPA: https://launchpad.net/~showard314/+archive/ubuntu/bitshares [15% delegate] wallet_account_set_approval maqifrnswa true [50% delegate] wallet_account_set_approval delegate1.maqifrnswa true

Offline achao8044

• View Profile
Hi,

Thanks