Author Topic: As bts2.0 is not stable, btc38 say they cannot deposit and withdrawal BTS  (Read 4603 times)

Offline testz

Yunbi is in contact with me directly and I'd love to give BTC38 the required support .. They just didn't reach out to me or Dan yet ..

BTC38 reach BitShares Delegate Skype group, I just add you to this group, so you can reply to their questions as well.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Yunbi is in contact with me directly and I'd love to give BTC38 the required support .. They just didn't reach out to me or Dan yet ..

yea .. maybe try to ping wildpig if he is in direct in contact with BTC38 .. .
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline bitcrab

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcrab
  • GitHub: bitcrab
as I know, yunbi is still doing the necessary program change and test.
in 1.0 withdraw from yunbi are free, but now they need to charge from user for the current transfer fee in 2.0 for BTS, BitCNY and BitUSD. and seems the needed change in program is not so easy as they initially expected.

« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 05:06:31 am by bitcrab »
Email:bitcrab@qq.com

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi
for your information, BTC38 refused to prove their reserve for BTC, have delayed about 1 year.
I have told you BTC38 is cheater  many times
what suprised me is almost nobody worry about their BTS at BTC38 even now.

titan account will lost privacy protect  when upgrade to v2.0.
btc38 claim they have 363,130,741.49991 BTS, but  there are only 228,449,248 BTS in their cold wallet. they refuse to public all reserve because they say it's not security.
guess what will happen at BTC38 when upgrade to v2.0?

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
If bts38 proves that their wallet balance is correct and no ponzi scheme is happening (highly doubtful) then im sure community would help them.. Seems to me they are delaying until they are forced.
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
  • BitShares: K1
maybe I think bts38 wait a tool to import balance easily
github.com :pureland
BTS2.0 API :ws://139.196.37.179:8091
BTS2.0 API 数据源ws://139.196.37.179:8091

Offline yellowecho

I think they don't have the proper reserve so they are trying to come up with a technical reason to use like Mt GOX using the "transaction malleability" excuse.

The community needs to step up and help BTC38.

Uh no. BTC38 needs to step up and prove they have the reserves and not running a Ponzi.
696c6f766562726f776e696573

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
AFAIK Historically btc38 use Windows, maybe Windows version of full node is not stable?

Checkraiser is running his witness node on windows and shows very stable results. I think that's not a reason.
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube

I think they don't have the proper reserve so they are trying to come up with a technical reason to use like Mt GOX using the "transaction malleability" excuse.

How can the community or any person step up and help BTC38 when they have not contacted BM, the devs or the community members?  It takes both hands to clap.
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
Hi,

when I ask btc38 and yunbi why they donot open deposit and withdrawal BTS, they say bts2.0 wallet is not stable and has some unpredictable bugs. But I see poloniex have open BTS earlier. I donot know what problem about BTS2.0 wallet. Is it unstable as btc38 said? or they have other reason? who knows?

Thanks

AFAIK Historically btc38 use Windows, maybe Windows version of full node is not stable?

There are problems with the documentation which isn't at all sufficient even for me. I'm on Windows and had to ask around to find the documentation for the Cli wallet and when I found it then documentation was either outdated or just didn't work exactly as it said.

We need a Youtube video with step by step configuration so people can see what to do. Visual documentation would help a lot.

Also there should be a step by step process for exchanges to integrate or to adopt BTS2. It should be clear.

how did you do it luckybit?

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit
Hi,

when I ask btc38 and yunbi why they donot open deposit and withdrawal BTS, they say bts2.0 wallet is not stable and has some unpredictable bugs. But I see poloniex have open BTS earlier. I donot know what problem about BTS2.0 wallet. Is it unstable as btc38 said? or they have other reason? who knows?

Thanks

There are problems with the documentation which isn't at all sufficient even for me. I'm on Windows and had to ask around to find the documentation for the Cli wallet and when I found it then documentation was either outdated or just didn't work exactly as it said.

We need a Youtube video with step by step configuration so people can see what to do. Visual documentation would help a lot.

Also there should be a step by step process for exchanges to integrate or to adopt BTS2. It should be clear.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Pheonike

Offline topcandle