Author Topic: Follow my vote selling BTS?  (Read 1730 times)

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
Re: Follow my vote selling BTS?
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2015, 03:59:17 pm »
Asking questions is always a good idea and there is nothing wrong with constant vigilance.  However, there is rather a lot wrong with half-baked reasoning based on flawed understanding leading to emotionally driven, inaccurate statements that questions people's motives and integrity.  What's more, it seems fairly common to avoid apologizing, which is a shame.  Requests for information or general concerns can always be stated with a degree of neutrality that doesn't antagonize.  Still, we all make mistakes.  I fully expect to get clobbered the next time I get worked up about something  ;D   

With that said, Adam, your news is exceptionally exciting!  You guys have been working very hard and are making incredible progress.....really well done.  I'm so glad you've been able to involve FreebieServers.com.  They've been reaching out to BitShares for some time and seem full of ideas, knowledge and energy.

Offline mint chocolate chip

Re: Follow my vote selling BTS?
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2015, 08:43:45 pm »
Another 2 million+ BTS to poloniex http://cryptofresh.com/u/follow-my-vote in the past week, maybe that is for the gaming tournament.