Main > Stakeholder Proposals

Summary of How Workers Work in BitShares 2.0

(1/5) > >>

BitsharesLabs:

--- Quote from: Chronos on May 21, 2016, 11:27:09 pm ---
--- Quote from: bitsharesbrazil on May 21, 2016, 01:41:51 am ---Can i vote against or for a proposal in bitshares.openledger.info?

--- End quote ---
You're in luck -- I've just produced a video on how to vote for a new worker proposal. https://youtu.be/RYFmBVTJodY

--- End quote ---

Hey @Chronos

I guess you need an update on the voting procedure since the User Interface has changed tremendously since 2016. Thanks.

apasia.tech:
If the idea appeals to others, I'd like to get this updated and then created as an article on news.bitshares.org also. It could be great informative piece for people/freelancers figuring out if/how they can get work around our blockchain.

Digital Lucifer:
Can someone redo this to BitShares 3.0 or just edit the title ?

demo:

--- Quote from: demo on June 11, 2017, 09:46:17 am ---
--- Quote from: xeroc on May 21, 2016, 04:43:11 pm ---
--- Quote from: bitsharesbrazil on May 21, 2016, 02:58:25 pm ---Why against have been removed?

--- End quote ---
I could be use to play the system and allow whales to be paid from reserves .. they could just set a new workee and havr it approved with own money without until everyone else reacts ... thats no longer possible ..

--- End quote ---

I dont understand your argument at all.
The thing you describe can be done with the positive votes, not the negative ones.

A whale (aka a rich BTS holder) can set up new workee and have it approved with their own money by using the POSITIVE votes , not the negatives ones.

Can someone please further explain to me your reasoning?

--- End quote ---

up

demo:

--- Quote from: xeroc on May 21, 2016, 04:43:11 pm ---
--- Quote from: bitsharesbrazil on May 21, 2016, 02:58:25 pm ---Why against have been removed?

--- End quote ---
I could be use to play the system and allow whales to be paid from reserves .. they could just set a new workee and havr it approved with own money without until everyone else reacts ... thats no longer possible ..

--- End quote ---

I dont understand your argument at all.
The thing you describe can be done with the positive votes, not the negative ones.

A whale (aka a rich BTS holder) can set up new workee and have it approved with their own money by using the POSITIVE votes , not the negatives ones.

Can someone please further explain to me your reasoning?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version