Author Topic: Back from Washington DC  (Read 9281 times)

Offline Savi

• Marketing Staff @ Yunbi.com
    • View Profile
    • YUNBI Exchange
  • BitShares: lynn
Thanks for everybody's concern, and sorry I didn't make announcement here :-[

We have upgraded both BitShares 2.0 and MUSE, and will allow deposits and withdrawals VERY SOON. (Trading is ongoing on our exchange and it won't influence the transition.)

Should anyone has any further questions, you can always find me by emailing to support@yunbi.com. ;D
https://yunbi.com
An Open-sourced Cryptocurrency Exchange Co-funded by BitFundPE

Offline cob

• View Profile
  • BitShares: cobb
when will muse be traded on an exchange?

already on yunbi...  :)

https://yunbi.com/markets/notecny

Are they trading the old notes tokens?  Has yunbi made s public statement to support muse and enable deposit/withdrawal to muse blockchain?

I have been contacted by Yunbi for the MUSE logo. I would assume they are upgrading but I have not had a reply since that request. I don't think they have upgraded to Graphene to allow BTS 2.0 is that correct?

I will ping them again.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube

already on yunbi...  :)

https://yunbi.com/markets/notecny

Are they trading the old notes tokens?  Has yunbi made s public statement to support muse and enable deposit/withdrawal to muse blockchain?
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile

Offline Empirical1.2

• View Profile
+5% Sounds good.

Peertracks is a separate, privately owned company right?

Can you clarify or point me to the explanation of how Peertracks aims to generate revenue and make it's shareholders money vs. MUSE. Thanks.

Yes sir.

So MUSE makes income from the fees. Keep in mind in the beginning the fees are kept very low to get a network effect and they can be gradually brought up once the industry realizes the value MUSE brings to the table.
- Every time a user signs up.
- Every smart contract written to MUSE (EACH song has a smart contract)
- Transaction fees on transferring Muse_USD, Artist Notes or Core Asset
-Every time the Automatic Royalty Payment splitter threshold is reached and there's a payout to all rights holders in the smart contract, it generates a transaction fee.
-MUSE core asset can be used as collateral to the USD. So the more economic activity happens through MUSE, the more Core assets are lock up as collateral.

PeerTracks makes its money from:
-Taking a cut for offering music downloads/merch/concert tickets, etc.
-Advertising
Pretty traditional (:

+5% Thanks for the quick and concise explanation.
If you want to take the island burn the boats

Offline cob

• View Profile
+5% Sounds good.

Can you clarify or point me to the explanation of how Peertracks aims to generate revenue and make it's shareholders money vs. MUSE. Thanks.

Yes sir.

So MUSE makes income from the fees. Keep in mind in the beginning the fees are kept very low to get a network effect and they can be gradually brought up once the industry realizes the value MUSE brings to the table.
- Every time a user signs up.
- Every smart contract written to MUSE (EACH song has a smart contract)
- Transaction fees on transferring Muse_USD, Artist Notes or Core Asset
-Every time the Automatic Royalty Payment splitter threshold is reached and there's a payout to all rights holders in the smart contract, it generates a transaction fee.
-MUSE core asset can be used as collateral to the USD. So the more economic activity happens through MUSE, the more Core assets are lock up as collateral.

PeerTracks makes its money from:
-Taking a cut for offering music downloads/merch/concert tickets, etc.
-Advertising
Pretty traditional (:
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline Empirical1.2

• View Profile
 +5% Sounds good.

If you want to take the island burn the boats

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Awesome work!!!  +5%

One question.. ok a few.. what kind of artists are you looking to sign up? Are you looking for bigger names or indis looking to grow? Whats the cost involved for the artists? Is there any kind of 'refer' in there also for getting artists signed up as 'members' if there is such a thing.
Looking for small indie artists first to test out to platform and report bugs and things of the sort.
There is no referral program in MUSE since the fees are quite low. We are trying to get the music industry on board and show them how they can AVOID the high fees which come with a thousand middlemen.
MUSE must always stay profitable of course, but in the early days, it's all about getting people on board,  funding their account in muse_USD, and buying and trading artist Notes.
Fees will eventually be for creating your smart contracts and creating your Notes as an artist.
Those fees will go to the network and not a referrer. There will not be a referrer. At least not yet!
Ok thanks.. I was just trying to see if there was some way I could align our bunker media studio with this as part of  their recordings here. We don't have much happening right now with that but with everything else at the bunker becoming blockchain it's a good fit. Feel free to contact us if you need assistance with anything.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline cob

• View Profile
MUSE must always stay profitable of course, but in the early days, it's all about getting people on board,  funding their account in muse_USD, and buying and trading artist Notes.

Is muse_USD smartcoin or IOU?
smartcoin .. a.k.a. market pegged asset

Correct

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

smartcoin .. a.k.a. market pegged asset

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop

Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline cob

• View Profile
Awesome work!!!  +5%

One question.. ok a few.. what kind of artists are you looking to sign up? Are you looking for bigger names or indis looking to grow? Whats the cost involved for the artists? Is there any kind of 'refer' in there also for getting artists signed up as 'members' if there is such a thing.
Looking for small indie artists first to test out to platform and report bugs and things of the sort.
There is no referral program in MUSE since the fees are quite low. We are trying to get the music industry on board and show them how they can AVOID the high fees which come with a thousand middlemen.
Fees will eventually be for creating your smart contracts and creating your Notes as an artist.
Those fees will go to the network and not a referrer. There will not be a referrer. At least not yet!

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Awesome work!!!  +5%

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline Musewhale

• 丑,实在是太丑了 !
    • View Profile

We told Bytemaster to go ahead with it. We are not here to impress the crypto crowd. We are here to impress the music industry and as a side effect, bring Graphene, its community and crypto in general to the mainstream.

i like this, crypto crowd guncu :-\ :-\ :-\
don't forget where your ipo money came from.

From what I see .. they are working harder for your ROI than you do

crypto crowd more concerned about speculation
It is difficult to provide assistance in the work

MUSE witness:mygoodfriend     vote for me