Author Topic: Keyhotee Founder ID Registration Process  (Read 85017 times)

Offline bytemaster

osx client please... no timeline for it?

any news on osx build!?

I will post it when it works.  In the mean time there is a bounty for someone to beat me to it.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

any news on osx build!?
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 05:00:49 pm by cassiopaia »
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline infovortice2013

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • BitShares en español
  • BitShares: traderx
its saying unregistered ID this is my public key 6NFeofEoiyeWiRxkZvBMap6dL3oCEohq8cHMqAgM5Ub6QpBRQX :S
New Keyoteeid: 5rUhuLCDWUA2FStkKVRTWYEqY1mZhwpfVdRmYEvMRFRD1bqYAL
new08/21 id 5Sjf3LMuYPSeNnjLYXmAoHj5Z6TPCmwmfXD6XwDmg27dwfQ

Offline infovortice2013

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • BitShares en español

Offline bytemaster

Firs and last name are used to define your profile folder name. Leaving it blank may be a source of bugs.

We will test that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline dacer

• View Profile

Offline arcke

• View Profile
    • Diaspora
hi i download and first screen  ask for passport and license, must fill these fields?
You dont have to fill in any information. You do have to remember the values you filled in or if you left them blank.

Only the brain wallet is a requirement.
OpenPGP: 0x22d7e9cc35375665
PTS - PawnbhoiXhmkrKJEPAsCiwkpP81nRXJGTD
Diaspora profile - https://pod.orkz.net/u/arcke

Offline bytemaster

Windows build, on my PC,  it doesn't seem be able to complete the profile creation step, always stuck at Creating Profile (100%).

Ctr-C closing the command line session resulted in invalid login when relaunch.

Known bug the guys are looking into this one

Offline infovortice2013

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • BitShares en español
hi i download and first screen  ask for passport and license, must fill these fields? 

Offline pgbit

• View Profile
Windows build, on my PC,  it doesn't seem be able to complete the profile creation step, always tuck at Creating Profile (100%).

Ctr-C closing the command line session resulted in invalid login when relauch.
Yes, this is the exact same problem that I have. On entering password, the Login dialog wobbles, then clears password box. The command window that appears show and error ending with: th_a  application.cpp:341 bts::application::load_profile

I got this when I put in the wrong password.  I had to exit Keyhotee client completely.  It worked when restarted and the correct password was put in the first attempt.
I am confident I didn't enter the password incorrectly, as I entered the password with extreme care and wrote it down. I repeated the same process for another Profile - same error. Did you restart PC? Did you kill any processes in task manager or just close the Keyhotee app?

Offline Riverhead

Windows build, on my PC,  it doesn't seem be able to complete the profile creation step, always tuck at Creating Profile (100%).

Yes, this is the exact same problem that I have. On entering password, the Login dialog wobbles, then clears password box. The command window that appears show and error ending with: th_a  application.cpp:341 bts::application::load_profile

I got this when I put in the wrong password.  I had to exit Keyhotee client completely.  It worked when restarted and the correct password was put in the first attempt.

Offline pgbit

• View Profile

Offline bitcool

• View Profile
Windows build, on my PC,  it doesn't seem be able to complete the profile creation step, always stuck at Creating Profile (100%).

Ctr-C closing the command line session resulted in invalid login when relaunch.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 03:09:22 pm by bitcool »

Offline Riverhead

On the "Create your Keyhotee Profile" page, what should be in the Licence # field? I have gone through the registration process, have left this blank. The Creating Profile windows appears, but gets stuck on 100%. Then, I can't login to KeyHotee. ? I should wait for an update. Using Win8 / PC version.

You don't need that field.  It's there to help with the generation of a unique key, and to recover your key if lost or forgotten (someone correct me if it has other uses) but it's not required.  You can leave it blank.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 02:49:34 pm by Riverhead »

Offline RejectKid

• View Profile
    • Facebook Profile
So I made the KeyhoteeID that I was a "founder" of and I saw the public key temporarily.  How do I re-access that key I can't seem to find it again?

you can try to add you as a contact with your founder ID! If this works you should see your pubk .
Let me know if it works

Perfect! Thanks!
PTS: Pu4ahefp2nMXeQw2cxome8g6V9B4faLx81 BTC: 1NcZg4xF9zSCNUpVanfwfMJY7kqAXtdrbu MMC: MWsdbnkdZRPNEQru1YeeATZTGmqhuSYFoN
Reddit: www.reddit.com/r/protoshare www.reddit.com/r/memorycoin