Author Topic: Keyhotee Founder ID Registration Process  (Read 83860 times)

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline sang

• View Profile
I don't know if I am registered right. Dan, can you confirm?

My keyhotee ID is "Ross"
Public key is 7247SP9tjxTRxe68uj8jnyEmMZkVnWzh9BT5ibvms8MV5PnR3U

Client says Unregistered in a yellow box

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
Ah, now it says registered with 170 points. Woo. :D

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
I registered my founder ID once within the client but I want to remake my profile with a stronger brain wallet. When I try now it says my ID is already registered. Can you un-register me?
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
Whuups - Invalid ID/FunderKey pair,
I did something wrong? I filled out the form what feels like one moon ago.

Offline diaobanxian

• View Profile
I have submit my public Key in the website, but in my keyhotee, the status of my ID is
"unregisted" and "Keyhotee Founder" , is it OK?

Offline 2Fast2BCn

• View Profile
I get:
3530701ms       th_a                close ] close unspecified
The network connection was aborted by the local system
    {"message":"The network connection was aborted by the local system"}
    asio  asio.cpp:28 fc::asio::detail::read_write_handler         json_connection.cpp:225

"pub_key":"5Z3KCZYDKzakgoYh1i5Nip1nDBBxDCp7Xx94X2J7ecqWZCKUuj"

0 connections

Offline bytemaster

Hey everyone,

I have a question I was hoping someone could answer.

I have downloaded the alpha release of keyhotee and I created the identity I want to have my founders ID attached to. I forgot to save my Public key however. My question is wether my public key is the same as the key that comes up when I try to create the same identity again and it wont let me?

Also I don't have the address I used to pay for my Founders ID. Do I need to put in a "founders code" and if so can I go back and do it now that I have already made the ID I want? Will the registration form on invictus be enough to secure my ID?

How should I proceed?

Any questions / support regarding your specific ID can be handled through the form.   
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline smiley35

• View Profile
Hey everyone,

I have a question I was hoping someone could answer.

I have downloaded the alpha release of keyhotee and I created the identity I want to have my founders ID attached to. I forgot to save my Public key however. My question is wether my public key is the same as the key that comes up when I try to create the same identity again and it wont let me?

Also I don't have the address I used to pay for my Founders ID. Do I need to put in a "founders code" and if so can I go back and do it now that I have already made the ID I want? Will the registration form on invictus be enough to secure my ID?

How should I proceed?

Offline 520Bit

• View Profile
So I did the registration through the website and it says "Your Key and ID have been registered as a Founder in the Keyhotee Genesis Block."

But who knows, maybe there was an error in the backend and despite the success message the registration failed. For something that important I would appreciate to have a way of double checking whether it worked, e.g. a list of public keys that are on the list for the Genesis Block I could search mine in. Is there something like that? Or can at least one of the devs tell me whether everything is fine? Public key is: 8dHjh9UpEVRUM7YryWqCLGivbtddypmUGQnHmbeS3a26GvDzwj

The genesis block does not start yet, how could it happen to you?
Accept BTC/XCP/MSC: 152oBitoBwHwxR5UpUQnsvWSFjYHkheDJk
PTS: PtPXhrP5jk8BPH5fFcPnBgNSrfmJ6DCFcW
PPC: PRT95iQEKUzJSb2XsPjLgdbyoSyKiDmyb9

Offline xOR

• View Profile
So I did the registration through the website and it says "Your Key and ID have been registered as a Founder in the Keyhotee Genesis Block."

But who knows, maybe there was an error in the backend and despite the success message the registration failed. For something that important I would appreciate to have a way of double checking whether it worked, e.g. a list of public keys that are on the list for the Genesis Block I could search mine in. Is there something like that? Or can at least one of the devs tell me whether everything is fine? Public key is: 8dHjh9UpEVRUM7YryWqCLGivbtddypmUGQnHmbeS3a26GvDzwj

Offline sva_h4cky0

• onore dikeido
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: sva-h4cky0
天の道を行き、総てを司る! Ten no michi o iki, subete o tsukasadoru!

Offline kmtan

• View Profile
Let's see how it works in the new Keyhotee alpha release, perhaps as early as tonight...

i cannot find download link for version 0.5.2,can you help

Offline marketp2p

• View Profile
0.5.2 version worked, got my founder ID registered. 

Public key: 5LApxANciLHSX36561eLAL8xnCVLQL3Y64hX6j4SazAoUwYWrz