Author Topic: If you are a Brownie holder  (Read 24099 times)

Offline inarizushi

• View Profile
yup, late to the game of the brownie holders roll call
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline habeler

I have Brownies, the only crypto left with me. I hope they become worth 10000 BTS each.

I didn't receive the last few hangout brownies as my address changed to bts-habeler876, though I haven't transferred it yet.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 09:03:24 pm by habeler »
1LeQTkxdpvZFU23qA22xas2zvqzTHMa48T
bts-habeler876

Offline fuzzy

I hold pretty much Brownie.PTS, and I am happy that I didn't sell them out.

You will be even happier soon.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline fuzzy

I want to make you all ridiculously wealthy because all too often in life those who sacrifice everything are left with nothing. 

:'(

you must be on drugs...

PS please wait until we rise a little  ... then continue

So you mean metaexchange shouldnt pass out there token to those who do work for them?  Or any of the other various tokens in this ecosystem? 
I really think you are seeing this backward.  We arent going to have a marketcap if everyone simply sits and waits...expecting the people who bust their butts to not except tokens for doing things that benefit bts...while everyone else works and buys bts at all time lows...

Bts is going to be fine...we are in a period of great transition and the community needs to get onboard.  I talk regularly with many other people who realize this and are working to give our community more work...and more projects to be involved with.

I honestly think the tx fees might be the issue...i cringe every time i send funds somewhere.

And p.s.  Im not saying I will make everyone ridiculously wealthy overnight--it is simply a statement of my hope and personal intentions.  One way I want to do this to partner with other projects (dposhub is one that comes to mind) that are bringing value to the community to give community participants a kind of "merge mining" feel to doing community quests.  This means that for completing some quests...you will likely receive multiple tokens from multiple projects that share a common need for that particular initiative. :)
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 03:52:32 pm by fuzzy »

Offline fuzzy

what you mean?

As bitshares' ecosystem grows...so too will the number of tokens and quests.  And then just think how amazing it will be to be able to  eventually work in 5-10 different tokens for various tasks...and earn like 50 dollars a day just doing what you love (promoting bts) :)
Earn like 50 dollars a day , maybe  it is a good way , but where is 50 dollars from ?
I think promoting bts to public that think bts is useful ,but not public that want earn money by bts . how do you think ?
im just bringing up the point that people should be able to work in this ecosystem for MANY projects.  Then they work for what THEY value instead of telling others what to value :)

Offline maqifrnswa

• View Profile
maintains an Ubuntu PPA: https://launchpad.net/~showard314/+archive/ubuntu/bitshares [15% delegate] wallet_account_set_approval maqifrnswa true [50% delegate] wallet_account_set_approval delegate1.maqifrnswa true

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
I want to make you all ridiculously wealthy because all too often in life those who sacrifice everything are left with nothing. 

:'(

you must be on drugs...

PS please wait until we rise a little  ... then continue

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
  • BitShares: K1
what you mean?

As bitshares' ecosystem grows...so too will the number of tokens and quests.  And then just think how amazing it will be to be able to  eventually work in 5-10 different tokens for various tasks...and earn like 50 dollars a day just doing what you love (promoting bts) :)
Earn like 50 dollars a day , maybe  it is a good way , but where is 50 dollars from ?
I think promoting bts to public that think bts is useful ,but not public that want earn money by bts . how do you think ?
github.com :pureland
BTS2.0 API :ws://139.196.37.179:8091
BTS2.0 API 数据源ws://139.196.37.179:8091

Offline fuzzy

what you mean?

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
  • BitShares: K1
github.com :pureland
BTS2.0 API :ws://139.196.37.179:8091
BTS2.0 API 数据源ws://139.196.37.179:8091

Offline fuzzy

wouldn't mind if I got paid in brownies instead of bts, if i can help of course. that would give them more meaning and usability instead of their only speculative aspect. even in tips. we should help develop our own ecosystem and we can with these small tasks

Yes.  Many tokens will flourish with this outlook.

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
wouldn't mind if I got paid in brownies instead of bts, if i can help of course. that would give them more meaning and usability instead of their only speculative aspect. even in tips. we should help develop our own ecosystem and we can with these small tasks
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline fuzzy

You trying to win a contest for longest thread?

--Brownie holder

LOL...no I just want to bring together the people who have busted their asses for $2.50 an hour for so long.  You guys/gals are invaluable...so once put together this demographic is going to command attention (aka sharedrops). 

@fuzzy
Ready for phase #2

Wow it is scary how well you know me... :P
« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 07:27:33 pm by fuzzy »

Offline emailtooaj

Sound Editor of Beyondbitcoin Hangouts. Listen to latest here - https://beyondbitcoin.org support the Hangouts! BTS Tri-Fold Brochure https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,15169.0.html
Tip BROWNIE.PTS to EMAILTOOAJ

Offline dannotestein

• View Profile
    • BlockTrades International
  • BitShares: btsnow
You trying to win a contest for longest thread?

--Brownie holder
http://blocktrades.us Fast/Safe/High-Liquidity Crypto Coin Converter