Author Topic: The Ingenesist Project - seeking task force.  (Read 3704 times)

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

I am interested.. however Thursday at that time is right in the middle of other commitments.

I will PM you my details so we can discuss further another time about what we might be able to do.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline ingenesist

• View Profile
Hi, My name is Daniel Robles, I am the director of The Ingenesist Project. Feel free to Google me. I have been in the Alt-Econ space for over 24 years. I was recently appointed to lead a Fintech task force for the National Society of Professional Engineers.  We need to build Curiosumé, add blockchain ledger and adjudicated smart contracts scripts for engineers.  If anyone is wondering where the "Market" for their work will come from, NSPE has 40K members and the related societies (IEEE, ASME, ASCE, ASHRAE, Etc) add another 1M-2M members.  Generous sharedrops and opensource - you own what you can make happen. All talents needed, marketing, PR, Dev, Entrepreneurs, Apps.  Blank Canvas. If this makes sense to you please join us.  Fuzzy set up an Ingenesist Project hangout on Mumble. Our first session is Thursday at 14:00 GMT.  Let me know if you are interested of if there are any questions that I may answer.