Author Topic: Would you Help BTS Community for Brownies?  (Read 6860 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline fuzzy

Would you Help BTS Community for Brownies?

Ya or METAFEES, either one. ;)

Wow...this man sees whats happening... :D
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Tuck Fheman

Would you Help BTS Community for Brownies?

Ya or METAFEES, either one. ;)

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 09:01:03 am by tonyk »
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

38PTSWarrior

Am available

Remind me how many brownies you have been paid thus far and how many hours you have worked  so far for bitshares without receiving compensation?
I will tell you in detail soon, thanks for asking. First I have to make sure my accounts are safe and migrated.

Offline fuzzy

Am available

Remind me how many brownies you have been paid thus far and how many hours you have worked  so far for bitshares without receiving compensation?

Offline JWF

• Bought BTS seeds cheap, now I'm watching them grow
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
  • BitShares: jwf
I'm willing to help in any way I can.  Brownies or not.  I'm here for the cause.

I'm here to help if I can too.

38PTSWarrior

Offline fuzzy

Offline GChicken

• View Profile

Offline fuzzy

I am against paying biger projects than random community help with brownies. That would be like a STATE PAYING BIG PROJECTS. Why? Because the one holding the brownies (fuzzy?) like the state can no know in advance whether the various projects paid are actually effective (run by productive ppl and overall effective for the ecosystem). LInked issue: It is hard for the state / the brownie distributor to supervise / oberseve all the projects paid.

Instead you NEED entrepreneurial intelegence where people risk THEIR OWN MONEY.

THE PURPOSE OF BROWNIE PTS and how they can work is to pay them AFTER the fact when it is obvious whether work done has been effective for the BTS ecosystem. And this is how they always have been used up to now (accept small things like attending hangouts etc).
+5%

We need to focus on our BTS first. Brownies can not bring value to the whole system

So you will not work for brownies and get the potential sharedrops that brownies will get (that i am currently working behind the scenes to ensure, btw).  But, luckily i still love bitshares and will personally be pushing for sharedrops on it as well :)

To those who do want to work for brownies, please let me know in this post.  Brownies have value because of those who do want to work for and share them. 
And soon i will have helped pay for a bot that will enable anyone to tip in their own dkp of choice....so im not quite sure why people who do not like brownies and act as though my paying people in brownies who would otherwise get paid nothing for their work in is a bad thing for this ecosystem.  If i was doing this in fuzzies and having people sharedrop on them instead, would it be any better? What if i had a person a trusted a great deal and let them help me distribute fuzzies?

Plus the people who own brownies alllll have undisputedly done work to earn them...and lets not forget that when bm announced brownies he did so with no promises or obligations.  So if people think i will make them LESS valuable by supporting stupid initiatives and becomming corrupt, then they likely shouldnt work for them. 
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 12:09:44 pm by fuzzy »

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
I'm willing to help in any way I can.  Brownies or not.  I'm here for the cause.
Me too.
Me three.

Offline wallace

• View Profile
I am against paying biger projects than random community help with brownies. That would be like a STATE PAYING BIG PROJECTS. Why? Because the one holding the brownies (fuzzy?) like the state can no know in advance whether the various projects paid are actually effective (run by productive ppl and overall effective for the ecosystem). LInked issue: It is hard for the state / the brownie distributor to supervise / oberseve all the projects paid.

THE PURPOSE OF BROWNIE PTS and how they can work is to pay them AFTER the fact when it is obvious whether work done has been effective for the BTS ecosystem. And this is how they always have been used up to now (accept small things like attending hangouts etc).
+5%

We need to focus on our BTS first. Brownies can not bring value to the whole system
give me money, I will do...

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
Me too.

Me three.  And there are many others here.
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.