Author Topic: Tell ING researcher why BTS is better than the competitors  (Read 869 times)

38PTSWarrior

The email does not exist. Delivery permanently failed.
Well, .. what can I say.

First imma roll a jay

puff

OK, the email did not, but the message did get delivered p2p! And maybe you are monitoring this forum. Please mention my name once you contact Cryptonomex so that I can get brownies. Or please use my ref-link once the system starts. Thank you anyway, I kind of understand that you did not want to give me your email.

Marti McHigh

Edit:
I will send the email again with some characters changed. Maybe it was really a typo.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 11:05:15 pm by 38PTSWarrior »

38PTSWarrior

Today I was going to Albert Heijn and on the way I asked a friendly man if he would be interested in some of my services. He knew what a delegate was and told me that he works for ING and researches crypto-currencies there. I will soon write him and link him here.

The CEO of ING is Mr Hamers. I found in Wikipedia that he said that people get trust from him and do not have to earn it first. Nice man, we have to get through to him so he wants BitShares.

Why should Mr Hamers use BTS tech now?

38PTSWarrior

I did it again

Today with:

From Wikipedia:

The ING Group (Dutch: ING Groep) is a Dutch multinational banking and financial services corporation headquartered in Amsterdam. Its primary businesses are retail banking, direct banking, commercial banking, investment banking, asset management, and insurance services. ING is an abbreviation for Internationale Nederlanden Groep (English: International Netherlands Group).

The orange lion on ING's logo alludes to the Group's Dutch origins under the House of Orange-Nassau.[3] ING is the Dutch member of the Inter-Alpha Group of Banks, a cooperative consortium of 11 prominent European banks.[4] ING Bank was included in a list of global systemically important banks in 2012.

According to the "Fortune Global 500" in 2012, ING was the world's largest banking/financial services and insurance conglomerate by revenue with gross receipts exceeding $150 billion per annum; overall, it was the 18th largest corporation by revenue.[5] As of 2013, ING served over 48 million individual and institutional clients in more than 40 countries, with a worldwide workforce exceeding 75,000. The company is a component of the Euro Stoxx 50 stock market index.[6]

+5%

« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 05:21:58 pm by 38PTSWarrior »