Author Topic: The worst thing for BTS is this forum  (Read 6334 times)

Offline canucklehead

• View Profile
I'm 47. I have two teenagers, a house, a dog, and a wonderful wife. I lost 25 BTC today, and accept my losses like an adult. I don't blame anybody... maybe you should do the same instead of acting like a whining little bitch. By far the most immature post I have read in the past year.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 11:14:45 pm by canucklehead »

Offline KD

• View Profile
$600
$30k
$2k
$200.

The only thing you want is fiat currency.

Cash out and be done with us!  :o

I'm sure CNBC has a forum for you. ;)

Actually gold/silver...and you're preaching to the converted. The point, if you re-read it is all the negative crap posted on here, I only put some figures down to illustrate I have lost money too. As for the "tiny amount" comment, how much of your actual income to you invest, from trading time for money?

Offline Pheonike

So you complain about hearing negative sh*t by posting negative sh*t. Welcome to club. Now you know how others have been feeling all this time. Sometimes ppl need to vent like you just did, so in your world we should ban you for it. People forgot that the one's that vent the most are usually the ones that care the most about the project. I've supporting this sine protoshares so I know the frustrations. There have obvious mistakes and un-obvious breakthroughs with this project.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 10:35:21 pm by Pheonike »

Offline lzr1900

• View Profile
with this tiny amount,of course you don't care the price.

Tuck Fheman

$600
$30k
$2k
$200.

The only thing you want is fiat currency.

Cash out and be done with us!  :o

I'm sure CNBC has a forum for you. ;)

Offline KD

• View Profile
Guys,

I'm sick of coming on here and reading negative shit.

I have been actively reading this forum for over a year and its pretty much a bunch of superfluous BS, speculation and conjecture, in my opinion.

I think this forum should be used for 2 things.

1. Technical support
2. Developer updates, which should be at least bi-weekly

All this crap about oh the margin call fucked us, I'm out now, the project is dead, we're below other alt coins... this and that system is not working... not helpful, not needed.

I'd also love to get some clarity on just who is posting on here, eg

Who here is over the age of 30?
Who has a family to support and is taking this seriously?

I for one am both, and I'm not wealthy. I got in to cyrpto with about $600, saw it go way the hell up to about $30k, pulled about $2k out and lost the rest, I'm now all in to BTS and worth about $200.

I'm not bitching on here, I believe in it and I don't want to read about it.

Moderators, can I suggest you have 2 forums... 1 for tech support and relevant update info, 1 for for everything else.

KD
« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 11:38:54 pm by cass »