Author Topic: Lets talk about fees again  (Read 6063 times)

Offline gunailei

• View Profile
no new users now !!!
where's the profit ???
high fee? ok !
where's new users ???

Offline yvv

• View Profile
What pisses me off is that in order to sell 1 bitUSD I need to pay a fee in bitUSD, even if I have enough BTS. So I need to have a freaking calculator under my hand to make an order, like 1-0.02334. What a crap!

Offline inarizushi

• View Profile
What makes me angry right now is that I have to pay fees to send BTS to my collateral positions handlers, then to pay fees to update position... but it doesn't even work if I don't go further short because the collateral handler has none of the bitAsset required to pay the fee.

That's... really unpleasant  :-[
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
Imo, the make order/cancelled order fee should be made as low as possible (only nonzero to prevent spam).  For ALL users, not just lifetime.

I disagree.

Why even have a lifetime membership option if everyone gets the perks?

Such perks are the reason to buy the lifetime membership.

It also says, "Hey BTS Community, I'm here to stay!".

People who really love our system and are willing to use it will buy lifetime membership. If they think our platform only sustain 1 years (with such a price decrease) they won't buy it. IMHO, we need very strong and radical change at this moment. After some preparation (e.g. refund feature hardfork), let's attract traders as many as possible with every method we can use. Lower fees, high liquidity, and reliable orderbook is what they want.
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Tuck Fheman

Imo, the make order/cancelled order fee should be made as low as possible (only nonzero to prevent spam).  For ALL users, not just lifetime.

I disagree.

Why even have a lifetime membership option if everyone gets the perks?

Such perks are the reason to buy the lifetime membership.

It also says, "Hey BTS Community, I'm here to stay!".

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
The thing I see over and over from traders on polo (this is one of our main target audiences for using bitshares), is that having to pay a fee for a cancelled order is the thing they hat,e nad is making them not want to use bitshares.

Transfer fees and fees for an order that actually executes can be high as they are now.

I think this needs to happen in order for Bitshares to have any traction among traders.

Agreed. We need an initial traction. Increasing fee is a thing after BTS price increase.
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
The thing I see over and over from traders on polo (this is one of our main target audiences for using bitshares), is that having to pay a fee for a cancelled order is the thing they hat,e nad is making them not want to use bitshares.

Transfer fees and fees for an order that actually executes can be high as they are now.

I think this needs to happen in order for Bitshares to have any traction among traders.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads